"I'm fucking horrible at it." Casper said.

He heard James snort."Of course you would be. You have no balance whatsoever. I'm surprised you can even walk at all."

"I hate you."

"It's true and you know it."

It was. Casper would rather it wasn't mentioned though.

"Turns out Darla has excellent balance and even has a few tricks up her sleeve." He subtly implied while watching Darla pretend to fall over into Daniel.

"Darla's there too?"

"Oh yes," Casper said, squinting at the sun's sudden glare." In fact, I don't even think they remember I came with them."

"What do you- ahh. Darla on the prowl?"

Casper sighed. She was way too obvious. "It was only a matter of time."

"You want me to come down?" James asked.

Casper was sort of startled by that. Sure, less than twelve hours ago he had his tongue down James' throat after agree to be sort of friends but he didn't expect James to want to spend time with him straight away.

"I don't have to if you don't want," James said hastily to the silence."I was only-"

"No." Casper quickly cut off." I mean- yes. Yeah. It would be totally cool if you want to come down."

"O-okay." James stuttered."Awesome. I'll be down in about an hour?"

"Cool."

"Right."

"Okay."

"Bye?"

"Bye."

And James hung up and Casper wanted to die.

He let out a great amount of air into his knees getting over just how awkwardly embarrassing that call was until he got over it and lifted his head with a small smile on his lips.

He gave a shout- scream- when he saw Darla was next to him and backed away a little.

"What the fuck Darla." He said, clutching at his poor heart, it had gone through enough.

"Who was that?" Darla asked, a predator smile played on her face.

"Who was who?" Casper played dumb.

"On the phone, dumbass."

Casper blinked."Oh- oh that." He laughed."Just James. Where's Daniel?"

Darla pointed quickly at a figure travelling rapidly down one of the big ramps and up another as if it was no big deal, Casper would surely kill himself. The two teenagers sat and watched him for a while showing off when Darla turned with a huge grin and to be honest he was sort of terrified.

"Since when were you and James so friendly to exchange numbers never mind talk over the phone?"

Technically Casper still didn't have James' saved onto his phone but whatever.

"What happened with you guys yesterday, eh?" She said slyly, a glint in her eye. Casper hadn't told anyone about what happened at James' house, he didn't feel the need to because he wasn't confused about it, he went with what he wanted and what he wanted was to do whatever he wanted with James. He wanted to kiss him, feel skin on skin. He wanted to make him blush and mark his skin.

"We worked it all out. Decided just to give up on fighting all the time." Casper shrugged. If worked it all out meant make out on the couch until Casper's mum had phone for the fiftieth time and had to, regrettably, leave before his mum decided to call the police and have every single officer out looking for him because no on could be more convincing than his mother when she was worried and scared.