Chapter 15~

Draco danced with me with the biggest smile on his face. Hand in hand, embraced together. I was the happiest I have been in a while.

"Draco did your dad punish-"

"Yes but that doesn't matter."

"But he is going to come here, isn't he?"

"Yes, more than likely but I will stick by you Amelia. I won't leave your side."

I nodded, arms wrapped around his shoulders. "I thought tonight was going to be the worse night, of my life."

"Who were you originally going to dance with?"

I nodded over to Krumm who was seated surrounded by girls, giving them autographs.

A chuckle escaped his lips. "Who asked who?"

"He asked me, you better watch out... you have some competition." I said with a wink. He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes, when he does this too me it makes me so weak.

He cocked his head, still holding my face "Would you leave me for him?"

I couldn't help but smile. "No... he makes me want to kill myself to be honest."

His face lit up and his lips pressed to mine, the lips I was constantly craving. I moaned at little at the touch, the corner of his lip raised. "I heard that."

"Shut up."

Krumm came over, and looked both me and Draco up and down. "Hello I'm Krumm the famous-"

"I know who you are... And you can back away from my girlfriend." Draco said with a smirk pulling me closer.

Krumm stood there with wide eyes for a second and then scurried away. "Vwhatever!"

"Girlfriend, that sounds nice." I teased turning to face him.

"Amelia you are my girlfriend."

"Am I?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yes... Do I need to ask, do I have to be all cheesy and stuff." He groaned. I nodded with a smirk.

He cleared his throat and started fiddling with his hands. The dork was nervous. "AMELIA WILL YOU BE MY GIRL FRIEND?!" He yelled. The whole room went silent and everyone's faces turned to us. I replied with a kiss and most people turned away in disgust.

"Yes." I whispered in his ear... That's when I heard the high pitched scream. All my friends in front of me with the biggest smiles on their faces.

...

We laughed running down the hallway hand in hand. The ball had just ended and everyone has gone to sleep, but not us. How could we?!

"Where can we go?" He whispered into my neck. I turned around to see the wall, the wall where we first kissed. He had the same idea. He tugged me towards the wall and pushed me up against it, slamming his lips onto mine, harder than ever before. The craving that I had for him was... Unexplainable.  He ran his hands over every inch of my body and I didn't complain.
"Fuck." He whispered into my neck, grabbing my ass and pulling me closer to him. My insides were going wild, I couldn't stop. I didn't care. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him, back still pressed against the wall.

Footsteps again... shit. I jumped off of him and flattened down my dress. It was only... My father.

"Oh good, Sorry for interrupting.... whatever you were doing..." he looked us both up and down with a slight smile. "But, can I see you both in my office?"

We weren't in trouble, I guess he wanted to fill Draco in with all that is going on at the moment. I grabbed Draco's hand and we caught up to  him. Then the weirdest thing happened. Severus, my father put his arm around my shoulder. Us three like a happy family.

"This is so fucking weird." Draco mumbled. I giggled and pulled him closer.

"Who needs your shitty dad, when you have us." A smile. Draco is so precious when he smiles.

"I'm sorry for not telling you Draco." Severus said as he closed the door of his office behind him.

"I kinda already figured it out." Draco said pulling me down on the ground into his lap. I turned to him shocked.

"How?" Me and my father said in unison.

"The way he looks at you, he is either your father or in love... Which I doubt." He chuckled.

"Draco is smarter than I thought." Snape mumbled to himself.

"But the Lily thing... That is shocking, if only I had that to use against Harry years ago... Snape were you really in love with her."

My father looked down not saying anything for a moment. "...yes." He cleared his throat. "Anyway that's not the only reason I called you guys... We need to talk and plan."

I raised my eyebrow, unaware of what he was referring to "Plan for what?"

"To kill Dumbledore."

Am I hearing things?

"Dumbledore?! You mean Voldemort."

"No I mean Dumbledore."

"What, why?! No way!"

Draco wrapped me tighter in his arms, like he was trying to keep me from running away. "He is already dying, we need to do this."

"He saved me, he brung me here. He is good right?"

"He is the best man you would ever know Amelia, never hurt a good persons soul."

"Then,why!?"

"Amelia...Voldemort told me to do it, okay!" Draco yelled, tears were now running down his cheeks. "I don't know if I'm strong enough." I got off of his lap and let him rest his head on my shoulder, stroking his soft hair as his tears stained my dress.

"When?" I asked looking up at Snape.

"The end of the year."

"Why does he have to follow Voldemort's orders aren't we going to kill him!?"

"Yes you are but that is next year... We have to gain his trust Amelia."

"Oh." It's the only word that I could find.

"Do I have to be there."

"Please, be there for me." Draco sobbed. Severus looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay... Just for you" I whispered.

Death is a terrible thing, but at stages it can be good. Especially when inflicted on your worse enemy. I'm going to make sure that voldey rots in hell, no matter what I do.