Chapter 5~

"Amelia!" Dumbledore said calmly. Everyone's eyes were still on me. They were sorted and separated by four tables.

"Hey." My voice echoed through the room. I heard snickers spread around the room and saw Draco smiling, once he saw me looking he stopped and shook his head, avoiding my gaze. Oh how he frustrates me.

Dumbledore let out a chuckle. "Well are you gonna come up here?"

The walk to the front was long, every persons eyes were staring into my soul. I couldn't even enjoy the experience, Snape for sure couldn't keep his beady eyes off of me. I made it to the front and stood awkwardly next to a lonely stool.

"Sit." Dumbledore gestured. Is he trying to humiliate me?! I tried to keep a straight face. "Now im going to place the sorting hat on your head and it's-"

"Going to tell me what house I'm in, I know that because I wrote two pages about it on the train." I said loud enough for Draco to hear glancing straight at him. He looked down quickly.

"Been doing your homework I see?" He said patting me on the shoulder. He placed the old looking hat onto my head, I heard a groan from above me. I was hoping I was put in one of the nicer houses, maybe not Slytherin, but Gryfindoor or Hufflepuff, the people on both them tables seem really happy, and welcoming.

"Another one ayee." The hat said.

"Hmmn this ones hard, very hard, she is usual" There were a few mutters from the crowd.
"Hard to read you are, but im going to have to put you in... Slytherin!" Of course

The whole Slytherin table cheered, expect for Malfoy and his friends, they stayed quiet. I walked over to their table and gave Malfoy a fake smile, sitting on the other side of the table next to another boy about my age. He cheered and put his arm around me.

"I knew you would be in Slytherin." He whispered. I smiled and looked towards Draco, his face was red and fists were clenched, and he was avoiding me completely. Snape looked shocked yet proud of me and gave me a small nod, it is the most positive emotion I have ever gotten out of him.

Dumbledore was busy talking to several teachers, they all looked worried. He cleared his throat and everyone in the hall stopped talking. "Let the feast... begin!" Plates upon plates appeared on the table in front of us. I gasped.

The boy next to me gave me a small smile. "The plates refill themselves if we run out."

"Woah I have missed out on so much."

"Oh you really have."

"Fill me in later?" I asked.

"Sure thing." He said with a wink.

Draco groaned from across the table. "Stop flirting im losing my appetite."

"Sorry mouth boy, what about if i did this?" I grabbed the face of the boy next to me and pressed my lips against his. He was confussed at first but he didn't complain. I felt his lips raise as me kissed me back, running his hands through my hair. I have to admit he was a pretty bad kisser but this had to be done. I heard several groans and noises of disgust.A light came for us pushing us both apart.

I glanced around and saw Snape with his wand pointed at us. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head.

"Amelia!" Dumbledore said.