Chapter 1~

I got thrown out of my host family home. They all thought  I was crazy, just because I could move stuff without touching it, they called it magic but it just comes naturally to me. I grew up with it and I thought it was normal. I have tried going to other families, who greeted me with open arms, but as soon as they found out what I could do.. they all thought I wasn't human, and also threw me out calling me: Strange ,Freak, Creepy, Weird ,Supernatural ,Monster

So for the last year I have been living on the streets. Lucky for me I can get food easily, just by a flick of the hand. I have to do it when nobodies looking, or everyone will completely freak out. Why can't everyone else do it? What is it that makes me different? I sighed and decided to walk to my favourite place, the river. It was a beautiful place surrounded by dark tall trees and wild life. Probably the closest to family that I have. I closed my eyes letting the tears fall down my cheeks, I'm weak I know, but I see everyone so happy with family and friends, and I'm lonely. I have no one, every one I have ever known hates me. I curled up in a ball on the ground, it was freezing. I tried to imagine a happier life, and darkness over took me, and I fell asleep. 

...

I woke up to a rustling sound and shot up. The sun was rising . I whipped my head around to see an old man with the longest beard I had ever seen in my life, and a weird looking robe that covered him completely from neck down. What is he doing, a cosplay or something?  People are always dressing up weird around here. He was holding a stick with a bulb of light shining at the tip. "I have been looking for you for five years, its time to come home Amelia."

I backed away until I was almost in the water. So many thought were running through my head, was this a dream? or is this all real?  and if so who is this creepy man that happens to know my god damn name. "I don't have a home, how do you know my name old man?!" 

"Just come with me."

"Why?!"

"Its a long story, tell you on the way?"

I don't know why I did, but I got up and nodded, he looks harmless what is he going to do, hit me with his lit up stick. I needed to know why he knew me. Nobody has really talked to me in a long time. It will be nice to have a little company, you know? "So why have you been looking for me?"

"You need to get sent to a...special school."

"What am I twelve? Is this some orphan thing or?"

He looked down, fiddling with his wand thinking of something to say "Amelia listen, you have powers don't you? Can you do stuff that people around here can't?" He asked.

"Yes." I said looking down.

"And what if I told you there was a place where everyone did that, and you learned to cast new spells."

"I would want to go of course, anywhere but here...wait spells?!"

"It's called Hogwarts, it's school of witch craft and wizardry."

"So I'm- I'm a w- witch?"He nodded and chuckled to himself.

"Whats so funny?"

"I thought after all these years you would have some type of big reaction, but you really didn't."

"Why were you looking for me for so long?"