Chapter 13~

I struggled a lot. I wasn't lying, I really couldn't dance what so ever. I was stepping on his feet, I felt uncomfortable in his grasp, I felt like this was all... Forced. All my friends looked mad because they were made to dance with a bunch of gryfindoor boys. They were still mad at me, and they all looked extremely jealous that I had Viktor Krum in my hands. But I honestly want him to just get away and give me some space.

...

Dancing felt like it went on for hours, so many falls, so many awkward moments, and bloody Krum kept talking about himself, I honestly didn't give a crap about his life.

Straight after lessons I went to Snape's office, to see if he had any news on Draco.

"Anything?!" I yelled. He simply shook his head.

"Arghh!" I yelled.

"We will find him"

"I can't see you looking Severus, sitting on your chair brewing some love potions, when you could be out on your broom stick trying to find him, I have to put up with stupid Krummy boy and he is honestly arghh, it's weird to say but I miss him, I miss Draco a lot"

He gulped and looked down and then he said two simple words.

"Get out"

So far as a dad he really wasn't up to my expectations, he doesn't care. He is a cold bastard. I stared at the owl who was flying in the window and I stormed out and slamming the door behind me.

"Vont to go vor a walk!" I heard Krum yell.

"Piss off!" I yelled and stormed past him.

I just really didn't want to speak to anyone.

Laughs and murmurs came from the hallways.

"Sad your boyfriend isn't here?" A smart ass male voice said. I turned around. Harry Potter. I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to the wall, tears running down my face. I grabbed my wand out my pocket and held it to his throat. He was related to me that son of a bitch, and he, tears rolled down my face.

"If you say one more word!" I yelled, my whole body was shaking, everyone had crowded around us. Harry looked surprised. I felt someones arm yank me away. I screamed and kicked.

"Amelia shut up!" a voice said full of worry.

"Severus" I said coldly.

"Come back"

"You kicked me out"

"I just got a letter"

"And?"

"It's from Draco, it's for you" he whispered in my ear. He dragged me to his office and i yanked the letter and sat down on the floor next to the fire place.

....

Don't try find me. I'm okay. Leave me. I will do what my father says. I'm sorry. - Draco

Tears were running down my face.

"He isn't going to come back!?"

"My best guess is his father found out about you and him"

"I will stop liking him I will do anything, he can't not come here because of me"

"No it's not possible not to like him Amelia, with that connection I feel it when I'm in the middle of you two"

"Well tell him that!"

"He doesn't like Draco when he is weak, espically when he has to work for the dark lord"

"You mean Voldemort?"

"Yes Amelia, I do"

"Draco has to work for him?!"

"Yes Amelia it is what his parents assigned him to do"

I had to leave, i saw the broom in the corner of the room and ushered it to come over. I was so broken now.

"ACCIO!"

The broomstick slammed into my hands, and Severus opened his mouth in shock, but I hopped on quickly, having absolutely no idea how to work this thing. The window was open, just enough room for me to escape. I pushed off of the ground and was now hovering . I leaned forward slightly and the broom zoomed forward and out of the window I went. The feel of flying was one of the best feelings Ive ever felt. The world around you blurs and its just you in the spotlight. My hair was blowing in the wind, but my vision was blurring and tears were everywhere, my vision was fading. I rolled off the broom, falling, falling,falling. My body was okay, but the scars on my face were deep. Blood, wood in my skin. I sunk to the ground, and cried.

I never knew what being in love felt like. Never knew how it felt to me attached to someone. Never knew what is was like to be loved by someone else, and finally it happened, and was all taken away from me with just one kiss. I gulped back more tears but it was useless. I was in pain. Physically and mentally.

Black hooded figures. I don't know if I was crazy or if this was just real life. I grabbed my wand and pointed it up to them. I was speechless. I didn't even know what these things were.

I heard movement in the bushes behind me. I turned around to see Snape, I could only faintly see him in the glimpse of the moonlight, his wand was hell high, but one of the black cloaks had already got a hold of me, taking the last little bit of happiness that I Had in me. The last of my hope. I felt un easy. I felt dizzy, but in the matter of a few seconds it stopped. A doe was leaping across the sky, the doe from the necklace Snape gave me on Christmas day.

I remembered an did the same. "Expecto patronum!"  I yelled, thinking of Draco kissing me and Snape hugging me.

The two does glided in the air, all the black figures were flying away, they were scared. I smiled at Snape,as I guided my Patronus. He smiled back. I like it when he smiles. All the evil hooded figures were now gone.

I ran to him and crashed into his arms, bursting into tears. Then the setting changed completely.

The room was dark. Snape and a lady with red hair hugging, looking over a baby. He stroked her hair and smiled. "Goodbye Amelia." She said planting a kiss on the babies head, and she left.
She was now in a different house, she was confused crying when she showed up at the door, and older looking version of harry showed up. Harry's father?
"Whats wrong lily!?" He asked, embracing her.
"Nothing, I just want to see Harry." And that when there was screams, and a ugly white faced, no-nosed person was pointing his wand right at her. She covered Harry.
"He isn't my real son." She whispered to the mysterious man.
"Oh I know." A flash of light and she was dead.

I jumped out of the dream state shocked.

"Amelia are you okay?!"

"Harry's not my brother?"

"of course he isn't, how could he be the same age as you, she can't have two kids at once."

"I forgot she was my mum- just I didn't believe it, I thought it was just a lie to make me feel better."

"Do you believe I am your father?" He asked a single tear falling.

"Yes." I said hugging him tighter.

"She protected harry why! why him?!"

"She loved James Potter, she loved Harry."

"Did she love you?"

"I'm not sure to this day."