Chapter 2~

Next I had to get my robe fitted. I had to be stripped down to my bras and undies. I was embarrassed  by them, they were my only pair. The lady gasped and got out her measuring tape. She scanned me up and down, the look of pity spread across her face, she measured every inch of my body. "Why are you measuring my ass?" 

She went to reply, but turned around quickly when a gasp was heard at the door. A cubby kid about my age with not much hair walked in on me and looked me up and down with a smirk. I squealed finding something to cover myself with, pulling the curtain around me, but instead I ended up pulling the whole certain rack down and it went tumbling with me to the ground. Graceful definitely wasn't the word to describe me. "Shit." I heard the boy burst into laughter, I tried to ignore him I was humiliated.

"Crabbe get out now!" The lady yelled. I didn't want to uncover. I just wanted to lay on the floor, and die silently. 

"Darling you can get up now, he shouldn't be in here." She pushed the door shut and locked it and got back to what she was doing.

I ended up walking out with a whole lot of free clothes a gift of pity, lots of clean new undies and bras, and my school clothes; Robe, shoes, socks, tie etc. I thanked her for the fifth time as I closed the door and stepped outside one again.

Now for the last thing on the list, the pet. The most exciting part. I entered the store, there were noises everywhere. There were owls so many owls, I gasped when one landed on my shoulder. It rubbed it's head against my face, and I giggled patting it. I didn't need to look anymore, this beautiful brown owl was the one I wanted.

"I'm going to call you Rose." I whispered.

...

I think I was done. I did everything Dumbledore had asked me to do. I sat down on a bench and started reading Hogwarts A History  for a bit, my owl in a cage right beside me, every page I learnt about five new things about this world. It was all so overwhelming for me. After all this time, I have finally got a home. All this doesn't feel real, but I'm just believing it because I still have that little bit of hope left in me. Maybe my life is finally going to come together, and I won't have any worries any more. I will have friends and family for the first time in forever.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was him. Dumbledore. I mean I guess thats his name, he never really told me.

"Where the were you?"

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you, but you seemed to have managed quite okay by yourself."

"Yes, I think I did."He patted me on the shoulder and lead me into a new building that I had not yet seen. The Leaky Cauldron.

"Wait I have too much stuff, it's too much to bring into a small door like that."

"I can fix that." He clicked his fingers, and all the objects around me disappeared.

"Where are they?"

"They are safe, and you will see them soon, but never mind that lets go in I need to introduce you to everybody."

"This Amelia, is where your going to be staying for the next week, and you will be reading like crazy and studying hard, you got me?" he said seriously. I nodded and he lead me into a room full of people.