Chapter 10~

It was Christmas Day. I had the whole common room to myself, because not one Slytherin stayed back,they all went home to their mostly pure blood families. The past few days I have been spending time with Snape, which really wasn't that bad. After Christmas dinner he wants me to stay back for five hours for my punishment . So I will be will him to about 12 AM. At least I have Christmas morning to myself. I got some presents for the first time ever, Dumbledore gave me a triangle shaped necklace, it was some type of symbol, I had no idea what it meant. He told me it was important and never to lose it. The girls sent me sweets and a bunch of flowers via owl, and a whole lot of letters demanding me to right back. I sat on the couch reading my Transfiguration book, and that's when I heard a squawking, echoing from up stairs. I ran up and saw an owl perched at the window, it was brown with spots across its feathers, it was a much bigger owl than mine. I'm pretty sure it was called an Eagle owl. In its mouth there was a box of chocolates and a note.

Hey Amelia
It's me Draco, I know I am always a bloody jerk to you and I have told you the reason why so many times now but I was sick of it. I just didn't care what anyone thought anymore,I'm in love with a muggle born so what. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she's super smart and a total badass ;) Amelia please when I get back please be with me, I want you, I need you, I crave you.
-Draco x

My hands clasped over my mouth and I squealed with excitement. Finally the idiot tells me after making excuses up the whole year. I glanced at the chocolates. They aren't going to last long. I took the most appealing looking one and shoved it in my mouth, moaning at the taste. Oh how I love chocolate.

I walked around Hogwarts in a happy mood, saying Merry Christmas to everyone as I passed. This is the first Christmas I have ever had while actually celebrating. I walk into the great hall, forgetting that my friends won't be there this morning, only a few people sat scattered around the room. I had the day to myself until Christmas dinner, and then I have detention with my bestie Severus . I sat down on the Slytherin Table which was completely empty, and pulled out a pen and a parchment and started writing my thank you for all the gifts.

Hey Draco x

Yes your a Jerk, but thats alright because I still like you.

I think that sounds like a really good idea. I miss your ugly face and your smart attitude already.

You're in love with me are you? Oh so the bad ass Slytherin pureblood, has fallen for the weird mud blood?

I'm spending Christmas night with good old buddy Severus, all cause I punched your little girlfriend.

-Amelia x

I smiled to myself folding the letter and putting it into an envelope, sealing it and placing a kiss on the seal, causing my plum coloured lipstick to smug onto the page in a perfect lip shape.

Next I wrote one for all the girls, telling them thank you, and wishing them all a good Christmas. Also I told them what Draco had sent me, I bet they would be excited to here that news. As I walked out the hall Snape walked in, not taking his eyes off me the whole time.

"See you tonight." I smirked. He didn't reply. Typical.

.....

Food spread all around me. I was the only Slytherin at the table, and it was way to much for just one person. Dumbledore gave a mini speech and then we all dug in. I smiled and looked up at the starry ceiling, even though everyone wasn't that welcoming at the start, Hogwarts was best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't wait to my friends come back. I can't wait until Draco gets back, and i especially can't wait until Pansy comes back ,with her bruised face. I stuffed my face with as much food as possible, it tastes like literal heaven. 

After eating I walked up to Dumbledore and a smile spread across his face. "Hello my dear Amelia."

"Hello Dumbledore, thank you so much, for everything."

"It's all well my dear, how are you and Draco going, I heard rumours about it" he smiled.

"Oh good I guess, do you know about the-"

"Connection well of course I do Amelia, that's why I was looking so hard for you, without you.. Draco isn't very powerful, but together you two can defeat the dark lord, you might of heard rumours about him, but most of them are true."

"So you mean, me and Draco have to Defeat him?"

He nodded. "Everyone thinks it's going to be Harry Potter that defeats him, but you and Draco are the key."

"But Dumbledore, I hardly know magic, I know nothing."

"You know it in there somewhere Amelia, you were a wizard when you were younger, people taught you then, just your parents were always... busy they felt so bad and didn't want to bring you into a world where they couldn't raise you, they never were together and they wanted to keep you a secret, because if the came out about you it would of caused a riot, so they wiped your memories and put you in a orphanage home."

"So what your trying to say is that I was a mistake! You lied Dumbledore you said that you don't know who my parents are!"

"I do, but thats what you have to find out for yourself, being in this world for such a small amount of time, you already know a lot, way too much for only three months, you memories are already coming back Amelia and you are powerful, just trust me and stick with Draco okay?"

I nodded. I trust him even though he lied to me, he still brung me into this world, that is way better than what I had. He saved my life. "I thought me and Draco had a connection, but I didn't know it was that powerful."

"It is, so keep him close."

"Now I heard you have detention with Professor Snape, so I would suggest you go now." He said with a smile, but something was hidden underneath that smile, it was like he planned this, or that me having detention was a good thing.

Snape's p.o.v

"Sit down."I muttered, as Amelia walked into the room. She looked just like her mother, just the hair the hair was different, but the eyes, the nose, the mouth everything else was the same.

"You can have that if you want." I said, pointing at the untouched butterbeer on the table.

"Thank you." She said taking a sip and her face lit up, she gulped it up quickly, cream sat on her lip, she looked ridiculous.

"Amelia."

"Yeah?" she said looking a bit worried.

"You have cream on your lip."

"Oh." I said licking off. "Thanks."

"So I guess I should teach you some spells."

"Yes you should....Dumbledore told me."

"Told you what!" I yelled. Please don't say it, please don't say it.

"About me and Draco's connection silly, oh and also told me that I was a mistake, and was sent to an orphanage home because my dumb parents didn't want to raise me in this world, and didn't want anything to do with me. I mean they were split up and didn't want anyone to know about me, can you believe that!"

It felt like something was ripped from deep inside my chest. My heart. My Daughter. Sitting right in front of me and telling me this, it hurt a lot. Every night I would cry, thinking off her, and of her mother. Her beautiful mother, and her long red hair and bright green eyes. I'm the worst father ever she was right. Dumbledore warned me that I would have to tell her soon. I wanted to tell her, I think it was for the best. I don't want her to hate me, but maybe she won't.  I can finally be the father to her, who I never was all those years ago, and thats when the words slipped out of my mouth.

"Amelia...I'm.. I'm your Father."