Chapter 8~

Charms; One week and a bit later

Charms included a lot of of work. So far I have learnt some helpful spells ,which include Accio,lumos,alohomora,Aguamenti,Episkey, Anteoculatia,Aparecium and many more.
But yet all I could think about was Draco, because he wasn't here again.

Throughout the week he had skipped so many classes that it is starting to make me curious. Apparently it's because he has to have extra lessons in potions, but he seems more than fine In potions to me. I mean shouldn't I be the one getting extra lessons.

The rest of the week has been surprisingly okay. I'm now allowed in my dorm, and I get along with all of my roommates now. It's mainly because we all share the hatred for the Hermione girl, Harry's girlfriend/friend whatever. She is such a know-it-all,  that is constantly giving me dirty looks. But yes I have become quite close to some of the girls their names were; Audrey, Becky, Harriet and Pentra.

Draco hasn't talked to me at all, he just stares at me like he wants to say something, but he can't. He has been spending a lot of time with Pansy, which really does hurt me. I get it that's what his father wants, but he really doesn't have to make out with her at the table, I mean most the time is forced. You can kind of tell that he wants to vomit. Pansy really is disgusting, she always smells. Even I had better hygiene than her when I was living out in the streets, her hair is never brushed, she's a Slytherin she should take pride in herself. She does have the bitch trait though.

Snape lately has been better, he is trying to catch me up,and has cancelled the detentions that I was supposed to have all week. He was actually starting to grow on me.

Professor Flitwick came up to me and helped guide me with what I was doing, seeing as I was sitting by myself. All I could hear was a mumble, because i was too focused on finding out what Draco was up to. A pit in my stomach was begging to see him. 

"Is something wrong Amelia?" He asked.

"Can I please go to the bathroom?"

"Yes you may, but be quick please." He said with a slight smile. I nodded and ran out of the room. Of course I didn't want to actually go to the bathroom, I just wanted to find Draco.

I walked down some stairs trying to avoid teachers, and that's when I heard a deep voice. Snape. I peaked around the corner, and there stood both him and Draco.

"Draco you know how much your family looks up to him, and it's up to you to do the same you must do this." he mumbled.

"You must kill him, you have to do it for you-know-who."  

kill! And who is you-know-who? I sure don't know who. A gasp escaped my mouth and I instantly covered my it with two hands, but it was too late. 

Both of their heads whipped around towards me, Snape groaned. "Show yourself!"

I poked my head out and gave a small wave.

 He did not looked pleased to see me. "Amelia." 

"Severus." I mocked. He rolled his eyes.

"How much did you hear!?" Draco asks coming up to me grabbing my hand. At his touch there was a spark, but I decided to ignore it. He dragged me over to Snape.