Chapter 4~

"Want any sweets lovely?"

"I don't have any money."

"Are you Amelia?"

I'm sick of people asking.

"Yes." I said as bland as Snape would say it.

"Here!" She said looking around and snuck me three handfuls of treats.

"Watch out for the chocolate frog." She said with a wink walking off.

I peered down into my hands, I couldn't eat all these there was so many. I wasn't hungry anyway. I chucked them on the chair next to me. The train was moving now, so I had the whole carriage to myself. Welcoming my ass. More time to read I guess.

"Need help eating those?" Said a familiar voice. I looked up.

"Get out Malfoy!"

"Nope." He said closing the door from behind, and sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Where's you little friends?"

"I told them I had to talk to someone, if they found out it was you they would more than likely judge me, but I'm taking the risk." He said with a small smile.

"Woah what a risk taker you are Malfoy!" I said full of sarcasm.

He laughed and looked down. He really was different now, when it was just him. I picked up two chocolate frogs and chucked one to him without warning.

"Ouch!" He laughed. I smirked.

"What are these anyway? Why did I get warned about them by the candy lady?"

"Oh you will see, open it." He smirked. I did just that, I did a frog jumped out, and landed on my nose. It was made out of chocolate what?! I squealed and hit it off.

"Oh my gosh yuk!"

He was laughing hysterically. "Its just chocolate, you can eat it if you want."

"No thanks." I said shaking my head. The frog squeezed out the door and out into the train corridor.I really don't get this wizarding stuff, everything's alive here.

"Who's this dude?" I said looking a a moving picture of a bald man with a white beard.

"Its Salazar Slytherin, the founder of Slytherin house"

"What?"

"You have so much to learn." He sighed. He got up to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"Stay and tell me."

He looked into my eyes and down at our hands multiple times, and shook his head. The feeling, the feeling

"No, you're a mud blood I don't want to be seen with you, you're a disgrace okay?"

"What! Five seconds ago you were all-"

"Well I don't know what got into me! Just because I talked to you don't think I'm your friend." He said yanking his hand away, and walking out of the door, and slamming it behind him. I shook my head.