Chapter 11~

Amelia's p.o.v
Jaw wide open,I stood there stocked.
Snape was my father!

I took a few steps back and fell to the ground, I had no idea what to think, I had no idea what to say. I'm so confused. "I-what-how?" now thinking about it, it all started to make sense. Why he was so shocked to see me, why he was nicer to me than the other people, why he was constantly looking at me, why he let me get away with things, why he got mad when I did things with boys. How did I not know earlier.

"I know Amelia, I'm sorry I really am, You're not a mistake, I mean it."

I got up and started to walk out. All this was just too much at the moment. "After all this time?!" I yelled. He flinched at the words and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but hug him back. He was my long lost father after all. 

I wrapped my arms tightly around him, and he stroked my hair."Amelia I have been waiting for this moment forever you know"

"Really you love me?"

"Of course you're my daughter."

"Who is my mother?"

"Your mother was Lily Evans...Lily Potter"

"You mean Harry's mother?" He nodded.

"Well that explains why we don't get along with each other." I mumbled.

"Your mothers dead Amelia, Voldemort, the evil one that your supposed to kill... he killed her" He said fists clenched.

"Well I will make sure I do!" I had no idea what to say anymore.

"Please stay I want to spend christmas with my daughter."

I nodded and sat down on the bean bag, and looked up at him. "Tell me more about mum, about you about everything, you have no reason to lie now."

He told me about my mother Lily. She sounded beautiful, she sounded like a ball of fun, she sounded like she would be a good mother. I suddenly felt sorry for Harry, now I know how he felt all those years ago, the poor thing.

"Here my Amelia Evans." Snape said passing me three gifts.

"You don't have too."

"Yes I do."  

I took them with a smile and unwrapped the little on first. Inside was a necklace and on it was a silver doe, it was beautiful. He smiled down and me and a little tear rolled down my cheek.

"That is both me and lily's patronus." He explained.

"I remember learning about those, I wonder what mine is."

"Give it a go, remember? Expecto patronum" He smiled.

"EXPECT.. PATRONUM!" I yelled, thinking about this moment right now, about all of Hogwarts, about Draco and all my friends, out flew a bright light and a doe leaped across the room, and a tear rolled down Snape's cheek.

"I knew it." He said softly. My patronus was just the same, it was beautiful.

 I sat down and begun opening up the next gift. It was a dress, a very expressive looking dress, It was beautiful, bright green just like the Slytherin colours, there were sequins around the top covering the chest area and the majority of it was slightly see through *Picture is above* "I never knew someone like you Snape, would have such a good fashion sense."

"What makes you think that?" He laughed.

"Well maybe the greasy hair and the black cloaks, that you never change out of." I smirked.

"I like my black cloaks... and my greasy hair, thank you very much." He sighed.

"What ever floats your boat."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Its a muggle saying" I smirked.

"Whats the point of this dress any way."

"Well if you were here in fourth year we had a yule ball, and I kind of planned it again, because you missed out... so some people from other schools will we coming down, and all you will have to do is get dressed up and have a dance with your friends.... with Draco and have fun."

I threw my arms around him. He wasn't hiding any emotions behind that face anymore. It was amazing to see. "Thank you, thank you."

"Guessing Draco will be your date"

"Yes!"

He smirked.

"Why do you trust Draco so much? You trust like nobody."

"I do because I'm told to protect him, and I know that he is a good kid. No matter what he has to do, no matter who his parents are."

"I miss him a lot." I sighed, while opening the third present.

"I know you do Amelia."

Inside was a book, it was massive filled with children's nursery rhymes for wizards, and a flower in a box. "Your mum read it to you all the time when you were a baby."

"How could she look after both me and Harry, without anyone knowing?"

"She didn't have to for long but she loved you so much, she wouldn't abandon you."

"and the flower?"

"Its around the time when I first met her, when she was using her magic in the park, when I feel in love with her, thats the flower she made and I kept it ever since"

I opened the case and lightly touched the petal, feeling a surge of energy go through me. I closed it carefully and pressed the book against my face,letting a few tears come out. The rest of the night we spent telling stories. I told him about all the funny moments I had out on the streets, and I educated him on the muggle world. He talked to me more about The Dark Lord, he said he follows him. Well he is supposed to follow him, but he is just pretending, it's all to save Harry and everyone else. He seems to have the plan under control, and Dumbledore is even in on it. I still don't get it. He was very vivid in what he was saying

...

I woke up laying on something hard. Snape's chest. OH SHIT. I shot up and grabbed my stuff, placing a small kiss on this cheek i left the room. I just wanted to be alone, to try on my dress put on my necklace and read my book, and think about everything that just happened. But instead of doing any of that I just cried.