Its nice seeing you again (Grian pt. 8)

SAMS POV

I had to help Grian get back together with [y/n] he can't go on with out her, and considering it was Dom who ruined their romance I needed to help out.

"How much further Sam?" Asked Grian

"Not that much left, we're almost there" I shout back

GRIANS POV

I was scared-sacred that we weren't going to find anything and that I was going to loose [y/n] i was going to loose her to Dom....

We finally made our way to his dump and Dom was there talking aloud to himself. I quickly get out my Icrab 6 and start recording what he says

"My plan worked!" he laughed "Grian and [y/n] are no longer an item and I have [y/n] as my girlfriend!! Tomorrow im going to give that foxy lady a kiss right in front of the dirty blonde british boy, and the best part is...he cant do SHIT ABOUT IT!!" 

This time I couldn't help myself I started to charge up the hill that Dom was on but Sam pulled me back.

"LET ME AT'EM LET ME AT'EM" I shouted in a whisphered tone.

"Grian chill" said taurtis "Eat some taurtitos"

"why" I asked still angry

"because you get a little evil when hungry" He handed me a bag of taurtitos and I took one. "better?"

"Better" I said with a taurtio in my mouth. (Yes I quoted snickers LEAVE MEH BEEE)

"okay..." said Sam akawardly as he let go of me. "Did you get your evidence?"

I nodded "yea"

"well then lets get you an [y/n] back together" Shouted taurtis.

We ran back to our house, but on our way there I ran into [y/n] litterally I phisically RAN INTO HER.

YOUR POV

"Ow" I said falling backwards I open my eyes after running into someone. "G-grian...?"

"[y/n]?! oh god im so sorry, I didn't mean it...I..um" Grian stuttered but I still found it cute.

"I...I was expecting to see you" I look down holding back more tears, even though he could probably already tell I was crying. "I thought you went back to Britian..."

He lifted my head up. "Why would I do that..."

"Thats what Dom told me...He told me thats why you dumped me, you said all that in the note because you didnt want to tell the me the truth."

"I would never-" His words where cut off by Dom who walked up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey babe" He said

"Hi Dom" I sighed and looked down once more, my hands in front of me.

"Hey is this british boy bothering you"

"N-no" I squeaked I hate talking to Dom in front of Grian its akaward

"Good" Dom leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I couldn't move I wanted to slap that purple hat wearing freak back to hell but I dont want Grian to hate me anymore

"I-I have t-to go" Stuttered Grian once more as he ran back, I can see tears flying behind him as soon as he vanished into the distance I removed Doms arm.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I shouted. "WHY WOULD YOU FREAKING DO THAT!"

"because he was checking you out"

"JUST BECAUSE EVERY GUY TALKS TO ME DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE FLIRTING WITH ME." I snapped again. "JUST GO BACK TO YOUR DUMP!"

Dom ran off  and I sat in the road crying before someone saw me.

"Oh my [y/n]" I heard a voice "whats wrongs" The person sat next to me

"I can't do it" I turned to look at the person-it was Mrs. Okami and Rowan was there too. (yes its weird but why tf nawt :D)

"You can't do what sweetie"

"Can't go on like this"

"tell me what happened"

"Dom said the Grian dumped me because he had to move back to england but I ran into Grian and dom at the same time."

"Oh my"

I sniffed and wiped my nose "I was talking to Grian and then Dom kissed me on the cheeck right in front of grian. I don't wanna date Dom anymore Mrs. Okami...I just want to date Grian again he made me much happier-but I can't"

"hey its okay" said Rowan heastant as he pat my back. Silly wasn't allowed to date yet so im guessing he didn't know what to do. "Boys are boys, their jerks sometimes, but we come around. If you love someone let them go and if they come back then its meant to be but if they never come back then it just wasn't a perfect match."

I sniffed again and nodded "I know..."

"c'mon sweetie you can spend the night at our place, i'm sure Silly will love to have a sleepover with her best friend." Okami helped me up and we started off to her  place.

____________________________________________________________________________________

because im cool like that :3

I like all this Drama, don't worry you get Grian back :D

he is senpai so xD