I'm Crazy For You (Samgladiator Pt 9)

BEFORE I START JUST A LITTLE NOTE

in the first part i put that you were a Tsandere. well i was going to turn you into a yandere but then I changed my mind because I didnt know how to play it off. since this is the frist thing I have written here i dont want to keep things too long

sorry Yandere fan ;-; I owe ya one

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up in the nurses office a few minutes later, my nose had stoped bleeding and face still hurt but I was glad it wasn't swollen, My ankle was also wrapped up. I heard kids in the gym so lunch had already ended. I look next to me to see Sam sitting down on the chair. He was reading some HunterxHunter before turning to me. "Hey, your up." He smiled "How are you feeling?"

I smiled back "I'm good, but um wheres Chloe?"

Sam closed his manga. "I told Chloe to go to gym and that I'd wait for you to get up." He brushed my [H/C][H/L] out of my face. "Errm I have a question if your up for it"

My face felt warm and red "sure what is it?"

Sam looked at his phone as if he was texting something. "okay well you have to umm...follow me." He held out his hand for me to grab.

"umm okay" I grab his hand and he walked and I limped out of the school where the intire class was standing by the front holding up part of a sign. I read aloud "[Y/N] Your a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart, So I want to know if..." that's where the sign stopped and Sam started

Sam was there in front of me with a bunch of [Favorite flowers] in his hand. He reached over and grabed my hand before kissing me on the cheek and asking "I want to know if you will be my date to prom?" I didn't know what to say. I was so nervous. I felt tears streaming down my face.

"yes" I whisphered "Yes I will go with you to prom" I was crying tears of joy as I hugged Sam.

"SHE SAID YES!" He cried cheerfully. The intire class cheered too.

Chloe ran up to me and also hugged me "OMG [Y/N] that was so Romantic, I had no clue you liked him!" she laughed "Now we both have dates to prom, Dom asked me during lunch with my favorite cake that read 'Prom?'"

"Im excited" I say whipping tears from my face. The bell rang for the end of the day Chloe went off to say bye to Dom and Sam came over to talk to me for a second.

"[Y/N] I'm so thankful you said yes. I really like you." We both smiled "i'll pick you up at 8" H said after walking off with his friends

"So Chloe ready to go?" I asked "We're gonna need dresses" We laughed and headed off to a dress store to search for the best dresses we could find."

_________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to fast forward to the night of prom for the next part :3

okai hope you liked it BAIII