I'm Crazy For You (Samgladiator Pt 8)

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Sam asked if we wanted to sit with him taurtis, J, and grian.

Chloe said that she was going to sit by Dom so it was just us 5. I sat next to Sam,while Taurtis and grain sat next to J.

"So [Y/N] Chloe already has a crush on Dom, Do you have a crush on anybody?" asked J. Taurtis and grian starting Oooing. Sams face turned bright red.

"Well errrm..." My face started to turn a brighter red.

"Ohh i think she does" taurtis said ever so slyly "who is it"

"Errr" I glanced over at sam whos face is still red "Yes I like sombody but im not going to tell, you have to figure it out" I smiled

"awwwe" said J "can we get some hints"

I sighed "sure you get 3 hints" i said trying to think of 3 quick hints that won't give anything away

"Well I would like to use a hint" Grain said ever so boldly

"okay 2 left then-hint one its a boy, and he sits at either our table or Doms table"

everyone exchanged looks with each other trying to get a good look at who it might. while they did that Sam leaned over and whisphered in my ear his voice was so soft and calming "psst [Y/N] Invader is spying on us should mess with her?"

I nodded my head and informed J what was going to go down since Grian and taurtis already knew. J laughed "I'd like to see this"

I leaned on Sams shoulder since he was about my hieght 

"[cute couple nickname]" Sam said "would you like some pocky"

I nodded my head "I sure would like some pocky my little bunny boy" Sam took out a pocky from his box and put it it my mouth as he was feeding it too me. Invander wasn't happy. She stormed over to me and lifted me up in the air from my shirt.

"YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR PRINCESS" She yelled her face was so close to  mine that I could feel her beard on my face. "I TOLD YOU STAY AWAY" She slapped me across my face and I started to cry. My face felt on fire. She dropped me on the ground which hurt more and stormed away as if nothing happened. I was there crying

"[Y/N][Y/N] ARE YOU OKAY?!" cried Sam he was scared I could tell. Grian, Taurtis, J, and Chloe all sat beside me. Sam was about to say something to Chloe but it was too late, she was already talking to invader and it wasn't going to end well. Invader was ready to smack Chloe when I dove in. It hurt to stand and run so I must've sprained my ankle.

"Chloe look out" I shouted painfully. I pushed her out of the way right in time. Invader smacked me across the face so hard that my nose started to bleed. I was crying more.

"OMG [Y/N] WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" shouted Chloe. she was crying too, I knew she felt bad but she didn't need to feel the pain that I already felt.

"Chloe you and Dom go get a teacher now!" Chloe dashed off with Dom "Taurtis grain and J make sure nobody comes close, shes already scared we dont need her getting hurt anymore either" Sam proped me up so i was sitting on my knees "don't worry [Y/N] its okay" He puled me close, so close that I was leaning onto his chest. Sam reached over and grabed a Tissue to clean my nose of blood.

before I blacked out I saw that Chloe and Dom returned with Okami and Rowan who took me to the nurse.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I think is is my favorite chapter right here. No joke xD

I love it ._.

except invader, shes a bitch :3