It's nice seeing you again (Grian pt.4)

We finally arrived at the movie theater and it was packed, I guess everyone was excited to see the new horror movie-Ouija 2. MY wondering eyes caught the site of my friend Yuki who saw me as well. I smiled at her and she made kissy faces at me as she point at my hands. I looked down and relized that I was holding Grian's hand...and he was holding mine! It must have happened when we started off to the movie

*flash back brought to you by Yuki....because she will stab me if I dont include this :D hehehe please help*

"C'mon [y/n]" shouted and excited Grian!

"hold on" replied throwing out the rest of my Fro-yo. Grian started over by my side grabbing my hand but I hadn't notice.

"c'mon!!" He smiles as he pulled me out the door in the direction of the theater

"okay okay" I laughed trying to keep up my [H/C] hair flying behind me.

*normal time brought to you by me*

"I gots da tickets!" Said a cheerful taurtis "Ouija 2"

"Oooo spooky" I laughed as we headed into the theater room.

~please silence your cellphones for the movie~

The movie started, we each sat our selves next to our dates. out of the corrner of my eye I spot Dom-of course. I didn't do anything because I didnt want to mess anything up or get kicked out of the movie. About 10 minutes into the movie I started to get spooked, The chairs where like couches and there was enough space for me to sit on my legs. There was a moment of a jump scare and I gasped and cover my eyes, scared. I felt an arm pull me close, I uncover my eyes to see Grian's arm, he was pulling me close. I sat closer and laid my head on his shoulder smiling. I started smelling smoke so I looked at Dom, his eyes where fired with anger.

The movie finally ended and Grain stopped me right outside the theater.

"I-I had a great time with you [y/n]" He blushed

I lifed his head so he stared into my eyes "I had a great time too Grian! This was the best first date ever!" I pulled him close ready to kiss when

"HEYYYY HOW WASS THE MOVIE FRIENDDDSSS!" Shouted Dom "HAHAHAH" He pulled Grian to his face and said in a demonic voice "IF YOU EVER LAY HANDS ON HER AGAIN IM GOING TO TURN THAT PRETTY FACE OF YOURS INTO MY NEXT LUNCH!" Then he walked off and waved at me in a flirty way "later my rose" I wanted to bang my head off a pole.

"W-well I guess its time to head home." I sighed

"Well I'll just have to see you when we go on our second date" Winked Grian.

I blushed.  "S-second date?!" My words where scattered but I managed to make make out my sentence.

"Yea" he smiled. "I really like you [y/n]...and I hope you feel the same....what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked but also flattered. Being his girlfriend? This was happening so fast, yet his hair-and eyes are all so dreamy even his personality is perfect! I can't say no. "I really like you too Grian! I would love to be your girlfriend"

His face lifted up. "I'm so happy" he laughed. "Well it's time for us to head home

Sam and Grian walked me home, while Taurtis walked Chan home. Sam only walked with me and Grian because he was trying to get away from invader....weird.

____________________________________________________________

Updated during my vacation 😂
It's late too lol
But I had to do this! It's my senpai 😍😍😍

Yes I need help thanks for asking :D