I'm Crazy For You (Samgladiator Pt. 7)

Sam, Grian, Taurtis, Chloe and the rest of us finally arrived at school. By then Invader had stormed off to class already and I let go of Sams arm.

"Whos your homeroom teacher?" asked Sam. I could tell by the tone in in voice he was hoping to have the same class as me

"Mrs. Okami." Sam broke into a smile.

"Oh cool thats who we have too. you should walk with us" Sam put his hand his waist "Wanna continue messing with Invader?" He chuckled. I wrapped my arm around his agian.

"I sure do bunny boy" I giggled and we both blushed as we continued off to class. Invander was too busy talking to soul and sookie to even care. I could tell she knew though.

Sam led me to the seat in front of his. He even pulled out my chair-What a man! Then he headed to his seat. Chloe was at the other end of the room next to Dom. They must've really liked each other because they where giggling and blushing.

Mrs. Okami walked into the room. "Good morining class! We have two new students today, I will have them interdouce themselves as soon as i'm done taking attendance." Okami read each name excpet mine and Chloe's "Okay Chloe, [Y/N] please come up to the front of the room and tell the class about yourself.

I went first "Hi i'm [Y/N] and my friend and I moved here from California. things I like are [name things you like] I look forward to being in this classroom. i'v already made so many friends and I hope to make some more!"

Then Chloe went "Hi i'm Chloe, I moved here from California with my BFF [Y/N]. a few things you can know about me is I like manga/anime, i'm a small neat freak, and I already have a crush on someone in the room" She shot a wink Dom's direction. He must've saw it because his face turned 50 shades of pink and red

"Well welcome to our class :D" Smiled Mrs. Okami "You may sit back down because I have an important anncoucement to make!" She handed each of us a flyer "Tomorrow is bring your pet to school day, and friday is prom!!" 

I looked at the flyer as chloe raised her hand "Mrs. Okami what if we dont have a pet" Mrs. Okami broke into a smile.

"well thats okay then dear" she nodded "If dont have one you dont need one."

'Prom' I thought 'maybe I should ask Sam to go with me!!'

SAMS P.O.V. (small clip) 

I thought 'I should ask [Y/N] to prom!!!! She super kawaii and when she calls me bunny boy I just go all numb and my heart goes racing'

YOUR P.O.V.

Mr.s Okami was now at the front of the classroom. "any questions"  A person in the front with long purple hair and part of the boys uniform raise their hand "Yes Ellen?"

"Are we allowed to do grand prom posals? or is it just simplely ask them?"

"You are allowed to do big prom gestures." Sam smiled like he had the perfect idea

The bell rang and It was off to lunch

_________________________________________________________________

Any big prom gestures i have one in mind but does anyone else have one? xD because I need backups

and shit :3

okai dats it baiii

(this is the longest page so far!! over 500 words)