Its nice seeing you again (Grain pt. 5)

~Doms POV~

"Grian is trying to steal MY girl" I scowled as I punched a pillow that someone threw into my dump. "I know what I have to do! I'll have to plan the best break up ever, so awesome that [y/n] will need comfort-she'll need ME to comfort her!" I laugh evilly. "Let's see" I started scavenging my dump for something I can use. But nothing I found seem to work. "What happened to all the good stuff!" I crossed my arms "what am I suppose to-" Something that flew into my dump a few seconds ago caught my eyes. It was a piece of paper "THATS PERFECT" I shouted as I held up the paper above my head with some epic background music (legends of Zelda anyone? 😂). After that 5 second scene ended I looked around for any pens or pencils. Nothing on the top of the pile. "TO THE BOTTOM" I hollered as I jumped in the pile, cannon ball style.

After 1 hour of searching I finally found a led pencil, with 1 small piece of led in it left. "Finally" I sat at an old desk and began to write.

'Dear [y/n], I'm sorry to say that I don't feel like being your man anymore. I can't compete with Dom, and the stress of loosing you kills me, but the stress of being together is stronger...What I'm trying to say is, I'm breaking up with you
-Grian'

"Perfect!" I laughed evilly "Now [y/n] will be mine!!" I folded the letter and placed it on the empty desk I writing  on. "I'll put it in her locker after the bell has rang, that way when she heads to her locker for lunch she'll see it, run away crying and Grian will be confused"

I headed to bed ready for my attack.

____________________________________________________________

I'll put it back in your POV next chapter :3
Yuki gonna mess Grian up even Tho she don't kill she is very defensive just to keep some yandere in her blood :D