It's nice seeing you again (grian pt.3)

It was finally time for my first date with Grian, and I was so hyped...I didn't know what we're going to do for our date so I ate 2 oranges before hand. I hear a knock on my door a few minutes after cleaning up my orange mess.

"Coming" I hollered. I opened the door to see Grian waiting for me, in the back round I can see invader trying to chase and kiss Sam and Taurtis was with chan, they where holding hands and blushing. Grian stared at me in awe, his face pink.

"You look great [y/n]!" Grain admired once more. I was wearing some cute jean shorts and and a tank top.

I giggled "Thanks." Grain held out his hand for me to grab, and I did. As I walked down the 3 steps, holding Grian's hand I asked "So where are we going?" Grian smiled.

"Well I was thinking we would out for some fro-yo and then see a scary movie." I looked at his smiling face in shock. I wasn't expecting that.

"M-my dream date?!" I was excited A guy has never done that for me before. Grian nodded.

______

TIME SKIP TO FRO-YO

______

"One mint fro-yo with sprinkles please." I told the person at the counter.

"Make that 2!" Grain said behind me. We sat a a table for 8. I sat in the middle of the table across form Grian. Sam sat on the left side of me and Invader sat one seat away. Taurtis and Chan sat on the other side of the table.

"So [y/n] how long have you been living in Tokyo?" asked Grain. I took my fro-yo spoon out of my mouth and dipped it back into the to grab another scoop.

"All my life, well I moved to France when I was 13 because of my dads new job, but I wanted to go back to Tokyo to be with my friends, so my parents agreed to let me stay with my grandma, and here i am now" I laughed. I use my hands when I talk so in the process of my life's story I was flinging fro-yo everywhere. I noticed I shot some on Grian's face and I gasped. "Oh crap i'm sorry" I tried not to laugh, but some noises came out. I grabbed a napkin and walked over to Grian. "Here let me help." I cleaned the fro-yo from his cute warm face.

"Thanks [y/n]" Grian chuckled as I wiped the last bits of mint from his face. I walked over to the trash can to throw out the napkin when I spot a purple hat in a bush.

"DOM" I called out shocked and angry. everyone in the fro-yo store turned around in shock. "ARE YOU STALKING ME?!!"

His head perked up "No!" He said boldly. "I just left something here...yea." he nervously looked around the small place.

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. "Sure you did."

"I did" He walked over to a table that has yet to be cleaned and picked up a dead flower. "I left this flower here."

"okay whatever." I started heading over to my table when Dom walked in front of me forcing me to keep walking back as he walked forward.

"But since i'm here [y/n] nows your chance to get with all this" Grian started to stand up angerly but who could blame him.

"I told you I'M NOT INTERESTED!" I grabbed a small thing of used fro-yo from a dirty table near by and smashed it across his face. I started to feel guilty about hitting him but not enough to prevent me from laughing. "score!" I wisphered to myself.

Dom put an angry look on his face but that instantly turned into a flirty one. "Playing hard to get now are we." He wiggled his eye brows and my face expression went to a discusted look. "don't worry baby, I'll win your heart soon." He walked off. I sighed and sat back down relieved that Dom left.

"Did you....date him at one point...?" I suddenly hear Grian ask scared.

"Kind of...We used to 'date' when we where in middle school." I was nervous to tell him that because I didn't want to change what we had now. "But I never really felt a spark between us so I broke it off and Dom has been trying to get back together with me ever since then..."

"Oh well, what makes me happy is that now I have a better chance with you!" Grian laughed.

A few minutes later we all finished our Fro-yo and headed off to see a horror movie.

_______________________________________________________________________

Wow This took a while to write.

ALSO tomorrow I will be with my grandma and getting a hair cut so I wont update and then the 9th I will be again with my grandma. So I wont be able to update anything until the 10th.

There will also be a gap of updates because I will be in arkansas for 4 days and I dont know if i'll have wifi to upload from tablet

sorry if anyone cared ;-; xD Hope you enjoyed my story though I really like writting these things

(Mostly Grain's part he's my senpai <3)