The Derpy Dummy (Taurtis Pt 3)

I arrived just as planned. everyone was still at thier lockers. "perfect timing!" I opened my locker to see an envolope fall out. I picked it up puzzled. "whats this?" I opened it and read aloud "Your invited to mah rockin 17 par-tay :D we have extra toritos :D this saturday" I didnt have to read the rest to know who it was from.

"Hey [Y/N]" called a fimilular voice. I turned to my right to see Sam waving me over. "wanna walk to class with us."

I closed my locker still holding the envolope, and dashed thier direction. "sure" I grinned "oh also! I got your invite taurtis, consider me there" His face lightened up.

"Awesome! well lets go or else we're gonna be late for Okami's class!"

We made it to class right on time. We all took our seats, Taurtis and Sam took thier seats next to each other in the back, and i sat on the other end of the room in the middle of the room.

"Morning class" Smiled Okami as she made her way to the front of the class. "Happy tuesday!" She took out some papers from her desk "Today's assignment is for you too draw a picture of something you  would redo and write abut it, you have 10 minutes, when you have finished I would like you to share it with the class."

After the 10 minutes ended Mrs. Okami called up some kids "[Y/N], would you like to go first." I nodded, grabed my paper and stood in the front of the room.

With a big sigh i begin reading "If I could redo anything it would be something that happened a few months ago." I begin tearing up and sam and taurtis stared to get scared. "I would redo that because..."I gripped my paper hard where it almost felt like it was going to rip. "because, I want my sister back with me." I lost it I was crying clear as day. Sam and Taurtis begin to stand up and ace to my side, as i fall to the ground still trying to read. "I miss my sister she was everything to me" I was on the ground on my knees, I couldn't read anymore, it was just to hard. Sam and taurtis where by my side hugging me and trying to calm me down.

"Sam taurtis, can you take [Y/N] to the hall so she can calm down" Mrs. Okami gave me a sorry look. but she shouldn't be apolgizing for something that I did. I chose to write about her.

"Hey [Y/N] it's okay." Taurtis said "Sam can you get her some tissues." Sam nodded and headed to the boys room to get some toilet paper.

"I always do this, everytime I need too talk about Salex I Break down!" Sam handed me a tissue and i wiped my face.

"Don't blame yourself, I miss her too, we can't grieve forever, sometimes we have to turn our frown upside down" Taurtis squished his checks making a  fish face. "If you don't shimle I will haf to resort to mshter fhissy facth." Sam had already gone back into the classroom and telling Mrs. Okami it's all good and i'll be in the room in a minute.

I must've smiled because he stop the mister fishy face and helped me to stand up. "Thanks taurtis, you're always there when I need you." I hugged him and he hugged back both blushing.

Just then the bell rang and it was time for lunch. "Are you alright [Y/N]" asked Mrs. Okami behind me.

"yea, i'm good now"

"Okay good" She smiled and headed down to the lunch room, taurtis and I following behind."

________________________________________________________________________

Heheheheheehheh :D This might be less then 10 parts :o

Thanks for reading, also check out mah gud friend gizmothekitten12

She has an awesome story in the making so far :D called Leo's Tail

*spoiler alert ITS AWESOME 0w0*