Answer me

"Lost and afraid
Young and innocent but getting older
I don't wanna be alone
I don't wanna be alone"

Wiped out! - The neighbourhood

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The lights were off, darkness surrounded them, but still they were close enough to make out each other's features.
The moonlight shone through the window, making Youngjae have shades of blue illuminating his face. His eyes were glassy and lips puffy and red from kissing. His eyelashes fluttering on Jaebum's cheek ever so lightly, Jaebum could also feel Youngjae's almost humid breath on his jawline, his lips were parted around Jaebum's jawline, he was dangerously close to kissing it, softly. It sent chills down Jaebum's spine.
Youngjae was so soft, his milky skin was so plain with few dots, he looked like a doll.

Jaebum loved the dot Youngjae has under his eye, it's special, the only noticable difference on his face and it made him even more gorgeous. He loved kissing that spot and it always made Youngjae giggle. He loved that too.
Jaebum was close enough to smell Youngjae. He smelled like elderflower and honey; sweet. It's the scent you smell when you enter a amusement park. All sugary and sweets and something else that no one knows what it is, but it is pleasant.

Jaebum couldn't get enough of him.

He was addicted to Youngjae. He was addicted to his lips and he was addicted to his smile and laugh and his voice his eyes and his everything.
But it wasn't a bad addiction. It was good.
Jaebum knew very well that addictions are never supposed to be good but this one was because Youngjae was just that; good.

• • •

The icy december air made Jaebum walk faster, he didn't want to catch a cold with christmas coming up right around the corner.
It was the 18th of december, Jaebum was thinking about what to buy Youngjae for christmas. Maybe pencils or a new sketch book (his current one was almost empty of pages).

Jaebum had just been by Youngjae's apartment but Youngjae didn't know himself what he wanted. Or so he said; Jaebum didn't believe him.

Jaebum pushed the thought into the back of his head for now and walked into his apartment. He hadn't christmas decorated it since he spent almost all of his time at Youngjae's. After all, Youngjae had given him a key to the apartment.

When Youngjae had given him the key, he'd said that it was an early christmas present. Jaebum could barerly listen to what his boyfriend said about the key because he was just mind blown that he'd actually given Jaebum a key to his apartment. It was a big step, of course, Jaebum wasn't moving in, but it was almost like that. Jaebum spent almost every moment awake and almost sleep there anyways, the only thing making him not live there is his clothes are still in his own boring apartment.

He stepped into the apartment, dropping his keys on a shelf attached to the wall and took his jacket and shoes off. The apartment was dark of course, he hadn't been there in a while, and becuase of that the entire place was covered with a thin layer of dust. He could smell it, but ignored it for now.

This night was one of those nights when Jaebum slept alone in his apartment. It was rare. Neither Jaebum nor Youngjae wanted to leave each other's side which ended in Jaebum always sleeping at Youngjae's place.

Jaebum was tired, he just went into bed the first thing he did, throwing himself down on the uncomfortable bed with a thump.
But sleeping was difficult. Youngjae wasn't next to him, when he turned around in bed he couldn't feel Youngjae's warmth. It was odd. Jaebum felt cold, he thought about texting Youngjae to ask if he could come over, but skratched that thought.
Or at least tried.