One more date

"Placing a smile at the perfect event,
Gracing your skin with the side of my hand"

Trade mistakes - Panic! At the disco

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Jaebummie?"

Youngjae and Jaebum was currently all cuddled up in the sofa. Youngjae between Jaebum's legs as usual and Jaebum was reading some book he found in Youngjae's bookshelf.
Late evening on a monday, and each other was all they wanted; needed.

"Yes, Youngjae?" Jaebum answered the younger male, still keeping his eyes in the book.

"Can we go to the cinema?"

Jaebum tore his eyes of the interesting book and looked down at Youngjae. Youngjae turned around so that he could face Jaebum.

"Sure," said Jaebum, putting down the book for a bit, "when? And what movie?"

Youngjae was quiet, possibly thinking about Jaebum's question about which and when.
Youngjae started humming and narrowing his eyes.

"Tomorrow," said Youngjae after thinking of it, "you can decide the rest."

Jaebum chuckled lightly. "Then it will be a surprise for you, sunshine."

• • •

7:00 pm at the local cinema and they were going to watch a horror movie. Youngjae wasn't aware of this yet, so he was extra nervous but somewhat excited.
The excitement probably just came from Jaebum's company, but still.

When they arrived, they bought some snacks, got their tickets, and entered their movie.
The comercial and trailers had already started and for some reason all of the other people there paid attention to it.
Youngjae and Jaebum then sneaked in and sat down on their seats.

First it was just comercial still, but as soon as it ended, the lights faded away and the movie started playing.
Youngjae and Jaebum started to get comfortable. Youngjae leaning against Jaebum's shoulder (though, it was hard since the arm rest was in the way.
The placed their snacks in reasonable places, trying not to disturb the people next to them. Though; they still gave the two boys evil glares.

Thirty minutes into the movie and Youngjae - to Jaebum's surprise - seemed calm. But the younger boy still held onto Jaebum's arm and even after almost a month; his touch still sent shivers down Jaebum's spine.

He thought about how Youngjae had clinged onto him in the ghost house at the amusement park. Before they even we're a couple. It made Jaebum smile, he looked at Youngjae, Jaebum could barerly make out how he looked because of the darkness, but he could still see his beauty.
It was beyond the darkness. He still shone oh-so-brightly.

Jaebum tore his eyes of Youngjae for just a second and just then; a pop up came up on the screen. Some scary monster screamed right at the audience and a few screamed back in few. One of them, of course, was Youngjae. He screamed very loudly and tried to shuffled closer to Jaebum but forgot about the arm rest.
He calm ed down quickly and slapped himself over the heart.

"I was not ready for that." He whispered a bit to loudly, earning a choir of "shhh" from the other people watching the movie.

Youngjae exhaled, "I hate scary movies." Jaebum smiled at him.
"It's okay," he said, "I'm here."

• • •

The movie ended eventually, of course, and as always; Youngjae had asked Jaebum to stay for the night. He said 'yes' as always.

They walked out of the cinema hand in hand, to Jaebum's car.

"You were so scared!" Said Jaebum in the car on the way back to Youngjae's apartment. "You screamed at everything, so cute~"

Youngjae laughed loudly, Jaebum didn't know why but he didn't exactly complain.

"Don't tease me!" Youngjae said in between laughing, "It was so embarrasing, everyone hushed at me, why did you choose a scary movie?"

Jaebum shrugged and smiled widely, still keeping his eyes on the road in front of him (safety first).

"I knew you would get scared, just wanted to mess with you a bit."

Youngjae slapped him on the arm, making Jaebum flinch slightly but he was still smiling brightly.

"You are the worst bofriend, Jaebum."
Youngjae said, but his eyes were filled with love when he looked at Jaebum.

Jaebum made a hushed sound, "I know you like me."
Youngjae didn't say anything, he just continued to stare lovingly at his boyfriend.

• • •

The apartment was dark when they came back, the clock read 9:46 pm and although the lights we're on; the apartment still appeared dark.
Youngjae entered first, he threw is jacket on a drawer close by and stepped out his shoes.
Jaebum did the same.

Youngjae went around the entire apartment for some reason. He always did that, apartment if he was scared someone had broken in and trashed the place.
But it always looked the same. Clean, mostly black and white with drawings stuck on walls.

Finally, Youngjae emerged from what Jaebum thought was the bathroom. He carried a towel in his hands, he was also without pants, barefoot.
Jaebum tried to act like he wasn't affected by it but; he was.

"I'm gonna take act shower," Youngjae said, "you can just watch tv or something, i'll be back in a bit."

Jaebum could only nod in responsen Youngjae was already walking back to the bathroom.
He made his way to the livingroom, layed down on the sofa and turned on the tv.
Nothing fun was on. Cooking shows, sappy romance, really bad comedy movies and shows, you name it.
After looking through all changes on Youngjae's small tv - which was not many - he decided on the cooking show.
Although he was bored out of his mind.

• • •

They were laying in bed, duvet covering them, and just talking. No need for kissing or just to breathe each other in like drugs, they just enjoyed each other's precense.
It was great.

"Youngjae?"

"Hmm?" Youngjae answered. He got chills from Jaebum's fingertips that brushed ever so lightly on his collarbones. It felt like feathers soft and somewhat silky.

"If you... ever found someone that you wanted to get married to, what would you do?" Said Jaebum. "I mean... you can't get married here it's not legal. Would you just wait or move?"

Youngjae inhaled deeply and stared at the ceiling. Chewing on his lip, thinking about an answer.

"If if really loved them," he began, "I'd move. Go to America, get married and get kids. Learn english, it's an obvious answer, I'd do anything if I really loved them."

Jaebum stared at him with lidded eyes.

"Me too."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Wow that was crappy. And short.
Sorryyyy

- El