Gay is NEVER FORBIDDEN // Colton

Dedicated to writergril4ever

It was the same usual Monday morning. Cole was at school, studying engineering when suddenly the class was interrupted by a well-known student, Dalton Rapattoni, his secret crush. Cole had always liked Dalton but it was just that he knew that Dalton was fucking STRIAGHT!!!!

- Madam I need Cole Pendery for an important matter. May I please borrow him?

Dalton said while looking straight at Cole. The teacher nodded and continued his lesson. While Cole, he followed Dalton outside till the hallway, ways from cameras and crowds. Suddenly Dalton pinned Cole on the wall and crashed his lips on his. Taken aback, Cole didn't kiss back. He just stood frozen.

When Dalton pulled away, he looked at Cole hurt and was about to ask him why didn't he react when this time, Cole crashed his lips on Dalton's.

Without waiting any further, Cole unbelt Dalton's pants and his too. Slowly Dalton lowered his boxer and Cole's boxer to soon penetrate inside of Cole. Cole was moaning silently but was kinda in vain. Soon enough, they both cummed and pulled away just in time before the bell rang. Oof, it was close.

Soon after they dressed up, Dalton knelt and asked Cole out which the latter accepted.

HAPPY ENDING