work // Cole

Dedicated to @KatieGlen

Kate POV

I am bored at home like REALLY BORED!!!!!!! I keep walking back and forth in front of my house's front gate. I am right now, waiting for my boyfriend, Cole Pendery to come home. You know, the Cole Pendery from IM5. Yup him, that's my man so back off!! Just kidding but seriously, he's mine so yeah, keep a little distance away from him.

Anyways I keep pacing but you know what?? He never comes!!!!

What kind of boyfriend can he be?? Sometimes he is sweet and caring then he is distant and brutal!! Seriously he needs to see a doctor for his mental disorder!!

It is already past 11 pm and yet he wasn't at home. After a few hours of waiting, I finally give up and return inside in my room to pack my clothes because you know, living with my twin sis, Sofi is better than living with a jerky boyfriend. I take out my suitcase and pack my dresses, blouses, trousers, shirts, skirts and just when I am packing my bras and panties, i hear the front door open. Yay the jerky boyfriend is back home.. (Note my sarcasm)

I hear him yell from downstairs

- baby Kate, I'm home!!

I yell back 'I'm up'

In a few steps, he arrives at my room. He knocks the door to draw my attention and guess what?? He did!

I glance at him and wow wow wow, let me breathe boy! He was wearing a blouse which was quite open at the top with a slim black jean. His hair was ,as usual, spiky and he was wearing the leather necklace I gave him. Cool outfit for a singer boyfriend, right??

Even though, I am still angry. I slam my suitcase and drag it out my room. Seeing my action, Cole with a confused look on his face, asks

- babe where are you going at this hour??

I sign and reply with a blank expression 'going away from you'

I walk past him when suddenly he grabs my wrist and turns me so as I can face him.

- why?? Did I do something??

- Cole look at the time!! It's most midnight!!! You return home at this time and you ask me if you did something wrong!! Seriously are you kidding me?? I can see that clearly that you don't even love me!

In the blinking of an eye, his lips crashes on mine. It isn't an ordinary kiss. It is rather a rough kiss. Of course I didn't kiss back. He keeps forcing into the kiss but still yet I don't kiss back. When he pulls away, he asks me

- Kate you're the girl I love the most in the world!!! Trust my words...

- then prove it to me!

Immediately he pinned me against the nearby wall and started kissing me forcefully but this time I kissed back. His hands moved from my waist to my stomach to my neck to my hair where as my hands were playing with his soft hair. His lips was forcing his way in my mouth until he started to force his tongue in my mouth. I regretted that I gave him permission to enter in as he was fighting my tongue for dominance. Little by little, he started to unbutton my blouse and I kinda facilitated him as I wasn't wearing any bra and panties...

After he undressed my blouse, he saw my exposed chest which was kinda embarrassing. I blushed a deep red and tried to hide my boobs but he blocked my hands and stared at them like a pervert would do. He smirked at that sight and started to suck my nipples. I moaned loudly that I couldn't believe myself. Next step, he carried me to my bed and placed me on the bed. Then he undressed himself even his boxer. Wow I know someone who is very impatient. Just when I was about to get wetter, he picked me up and made me sat on his lap which helped him to penetrate me in a single movement. The pain I was feeling was nothing compared to the pleasure I felt just some seconds later. Seeing me in a horny mood, he started to move my body up and down. We both were moaning messes. We kept thrusting in and out until I could feel that I reached my climax. A while later, we both cummed and we both pulled away, resting breathlessly on the bed, replaying this amazing moment..

- Does this prove how much I love you Kate??

- it does Cole.. I love you so much!!

- I love you so much more Kate!

--------
Hope you guys liked my dirty imagine...

If you want one, message me and I will do!!

For more info, take a look at my book Im5 imagines #2, chapter Announcement!!

Stay awesome and byeeee...