winner in both sides // Dalton

Dedicated to Faithboots

You were at your best friend's place, Dalton Rapattoni. Yeah Dalton Rapattoni, the winner of American Idol and the conqueror of your heart. He was your crush since long but you never told him as you were afraid of ruining your friendship. I know it's cliché but heyyy he's a good friend and a sexy crush!! ;)

Anyways you were lying on the sleeping couch with him who was lying on the floor while watching High School Musical. Ahhh you loved this film, it was spectacular and amazing.  You could see that Dalton was either checking on you or doing something funny on his mobile which made you jealous a bit. Who knows maybe he's chatting with a girl!!!

Of course, I was pissed off at that right moment.

Dalton POV
Y/n was watching TV calmly then suddenly she seems pissed off. I was texting the guys when I noticed that. They were asking me if I already asked Y/n which u responded with a straight in bold NO. They scolded at me as I was being a 'chicken'. Then she interrupted me in my thoughts

Y/n- let's do a match in Moral Kombat??

I looked at her shocked as I know she doesn't like video games. What has gotten into her??

Me- umm sure

I switched on my PS3 and inserted the game MK. Naturally in this game no one has been beaten me so...

2 hour later

Omg!! She has beaten!!!!! What the hell!! I looked at her all shocked to see that she was smirking!!!!

Me- how???

Y/n - see what happens when you make a girl jealous!!

Wait did she say jealous??? She saw me with my phone or what??

Me- you saw with my phone and you think I was chatting with a girl??

Y/n -  you were!! Don't lie!!!

Me- I was chatting with the guys!!

Y/n - really then show me your phone!!

Without thinking I gave her my phone forgetting the messages about me and her..

She was reading something which I guessed was the messages!! I was so much sweating. 

Y/n - you love me???

Fuck!! I looked at her worried and nodded and immediately kissed her lips. God she kissed back. Yassss she likes me back!!

I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. I kissed her lips then gradually starting to go down to her neck to her boobs. God I was so excited that I quickly tore her shirt and along with it, I accidentally tore her bra. Oops!!

Anyways I squeezed her boobs and continued to kiss her. Then slowly with one hand, I unbuttoned my pants and her shirt. I removed her her thong and my boxer and immediately inserted my member into her. I jet thrusting at an unbelievable speed that ahhh we both were gasping for air while moaning. Feeling close, we both released and I pulled away as I heard noises outside. We quickly dressed up and then she surprised me with

Y/n - I love you Dal and thanks for being my first one!!