Sixsome

Dedicated to awkwardly_artsy

(A multi situation)

You were at your house with your step brother, Cole. You despised this guy so much because seriously he's like a player, bringing sluts everyday at home at night. He was in the opposite side of you, both watching America Horror. You were on your phone on Twitter liking some tweets of Pewdiepie. Haha seriously he's the most hilarious guy ever!!

With the corner of your eyes, you could see Cole looking at you smirkingly. Fuck this boy!! Just then you were about to stand up due to over sitting and feeling awkward that Cole was staring at you, Cole grabbed your wrist and pulled on his chest where he started to make out to the fullest with you. No lying but he did know how to kiss like pro! Argg butterflies were flying on your tummy which ahh, killed you. You kissed back steadily until you realized that was going on and you were thankful for that as gosh, it was about to go further that making out only. You pulled away from him and immediately rushed outside the house to get some fresh air. Behind, you could hear Cole yelling your name but you ignored it. Once outside, you saw Dana who was about to enter inside. Suddenly out of nowhere Dana kissed you on the lips just like Cole did. Gosh! You slowly kissed back until you again realized the situation. Immediately you pulled away and ran away, far away from Dana and Cole. Seriously what was happening!! The first thing you could of was your bestie's house, Gabe. When you arrived there, Gabe was at the doorstep which seemed like he was waiting for someone. When he saw you coming, he rushed to you and crashed his lips on yours. Wow you beat your record! You were becoming like a real slut!!

You kissed and then again realized the situation and puked away. Again you ran away to the park where you bumped into Will and David where you saw them both talking about something serious. Once near them,  you cleared your throat to see both of them looking at you shocked. Again suddenly Will pulled you to him and after some seconds, David pulled you away from but just then he smashed his lips against yours. Gosh!!! This time, you only pecked his lips and ran away. Lastly you went to Dalton's house where you found Dalton only in his boxer. Heat was creeping on your cheeks at his sight and when he saw you. Immediately he rushed to you but this time, you stopped him and kissed him instead. Confused and happiness were both appeared on his face. You kissed back and adored the taste of his lips in some kind of way. Just when you deepened the kiss, you finally woke up!! Your eyes were wide opened and you stared blankly at the ceiling. Gosh that was just a dream!! You smiled relievedly to yourself when suddenly you heard snoring beside you. You turned your head around to see the 6 boys of IM5 slapping naked beside you. Immediately you looked at yourself to see yourself also naked. Fuck! You don't remember anything from yesterday!! What did you really became!!!!?????

Fuck up, which not to choose??

y/n which boy will you choose to have sex all night?? ;)