being on tour // Cole

Dedicated to mystery_chick7

Today was your 3 year anniversary with Cole. Unfortunately he wasn't at home as he was on tour since 2 months and there are still 5 months to go. You missed him so much even if every night you two would Skype. The weird was that you wanted to fall pregnant!! Don't ask why!!! Guessed like you had a mommy kink!

Tonight around 11:40 pm, you were skyping with Cole. You two were talking about life but what he wasn't guessing was that you were very super horny.

Cole - Babe I miss you so much!!

You - me too!! Come home now.. I need ya!!

Cole- what do you mean by that??

You - I kinda have a mommy kink!!

Cole - wait you too!! I also have a daddy kink right now!!

You - really!! Wish you were here honey because I'm ready!!

Cole - sure??

You - yeah

Cole - open your door!! I'm downstairs!!

Wait what!!!! You immediately opened the door to see Cole with his suitcases in his hands with a big smile. Tears started to fall from your eyes as you hugged him tightly. You then kissed him passionately and of course he kissed back but he also started to make a hot make out session with you.

He closed the door behind him and dragged you to the living room. He placed his handbags on the floor and pushed you on the couch. As you were falling, you kept hold of his blouse,making him fall with you. Once you both were on the couch, he kissed you passionately on the lips, neck and mostly on your sweet spot, your collarbone. He kept giving your hickeys everywhere. His hands were stroking your curves while yours were shuffling his hair which grew up very long. Moans were the only thing which were being pronounced by your mouth. After a while, he started to undress you pieces by pieces until you were completely naked. Then he started to undress himself and that's when you saw that his member was being eager :):)

Without your consent, he thrusted in you roughly, making you a moaning mess.

Cole - Babe always remember I love you and I don't want to hurt intentionally

You nodded and he continued to thrust in you. Seconds later, you could feel your walls clenched around his member. Then ahhhh, he touched your sweet spot!!! And that's when his thrusting pattern increased. You whined of pure pleasure!!!!

About 5-8 min later, he pulled away and rested beside you. He placed his hands on your belly and asked you

Cole - can you move or should I try again??

You slowly started to stand up but pain was spread all over your sacrum. You shook your head smilingly and then pecked him on the lips.

You - thank you Cole for giving me the opportunity of becoming a mother but also the mother of your kids!!

He smiled and kissed you again...

The next week you learnt that you were pregnant of Pendery Twins!!