Hy$n // Dysn

Dedicated to kyleislife10

"Ahhh again Dysn!!" I said with full excitement. Right now as you can guess, I was in a hot steamy make out session with my boyfriend, Dysn, also known as Kyle Deloera. He was the god of pleasure like Everytime he would touch me or kiss me, there were electric shocks spreading all over my body.

We both were in the bath tube, making out like crazy. In fact we were supposed to be getting ready for Cole's birthday party. When I entered in the bath tune for my bath, Dysn also joined in which finally turned out into a hot steamy make out session. If you're wondering, yes Dysn and me have already had sex before with was wow! Like on a scale of 1 to 100, the sex was 99. It was so good and amazing but I used protection so it was OK.

The party started at 9:00 pm and now it was 8:30 so I had ONLY 30 min to get ready. Immediately,  I dried yourself with a towel,leaving a whiny Dysn in the tube, asking for more steamy moment. Don't worry, it was his way of showing to me; by having sex or teasing me sexually.

Anyways, I put on my tight blue dress which was making me look super hot like god damn!!

I were applying my makeup when suddenly I felt like someone just squeezed my ass, it was Dysn! He put his hand around my waist while the other hand was squeezing my ass

I were applying my makeup when suddenly I felt like someone just squeezed my ass, it was Dysn! He put his hand around my waist while the other hand was squeezing my ass. Ahh he was trying to tempt me!! Oh no, if he was trying to play this game well I'm going to play it too!

I turned around so as I were facing him and that's when I noticed that he was shirtless with only his boxer on which I could see his manhood coming out. Aha he was having a boner!✌

I shuffled his soft bluish pinkish brownish hair which was so soft, making him groaned so sexily!! Like god damn!!!

" you dress is so fucking sexy Y/N!! I wanna tear it off already and have you all night in bed!" He said in a super sexy husky voice.

I moaned slightly at the remarks he made as I could sense his hot breath on the nape of my neck.

Just when the moment was about to get out of control, I pulled him over, pecked his lips and left with the car keys and my phone. He only put on his black shirt and only combed his hair with his own hand and got down with me.  He started the engine and drove as fast as possible to Cole's place which was only a few blocks away.

*at Cole's place*

We both got out of the car and headed towards the door where I could already smell the odour of smoke and alcohol.

We both stepped in and greeted all our friends. After taking my drinks, Dysn suggested that we danced which I accepted. We stepped on the dance floor where we started dancing a slow dance. His hands were around my waist while mine were around his neck,closing the gap between us. That's when he touched his lips with mine. It was so amazing like we both melt into the kiss. After 4-5 min, he pulled away to get himself a drink so he excused himself from the dance floor and left to the bar while I continued dancing. Suddenly I felt someone tapped my ass and another hand around my waist, surely it was Dysn. I turned behind to see a drunk guy with an evil smirk on the face. Without hesitation, he leaned in and kissed me forcefully. I tried to resist him but he kept on piercing through the kiss. Just then, someone freed me from the drunkard, this time it was Dysn! But he wasn't looking very happy.. He beat the crap out of the guy until Cole and Gabe stopped him from so on. Afterwards, he turned to me and dragged me upstairs which I guess in Cole's room. Once in, he stepped in with me along and then immediately closed and locked the door. Then, he pinned me against the wall and said in an irritated voice

"How do you dare cheat on me??"

I was shocked and on the verge of tears. How could he think like that??

" Dysn he came Into me at first! I promise!! You know how much I love you!!" I said almost begging!!

"Then prove it" he said smirkingly.

Immediately I crashed my lips into his and kissed him like damn hard!! I don't care that it was Cole's place!

Without losing too Much time, I started Rubbing his crotch hardly till he started groaning himself. Perfect, he was slowly turning on!

Seizing the opportunity, I threw him aggressively on the bed and started to undress him until he was left only in his boxer. Call me sadist but that was really turning me on!

Just when I was about to undress myself, he stopped me and unzipped my dress himself. Then he unclipped my bra too along with my panties. God damn!!

Then I removed his boxer to see his huge erection which was god damn BIG!!!!

In a single movement, he penetrated inside of me which was on my fucking god!!!

His thrusts were one by one, intense and plenty of love! No need to say that I was a real moaning mess!! Due to the loud music, I'm grateful my moans were being heard downstairs. After what seemed an eternity thrust, he finally pulled out of me and rested breathlessly beside me. Good thing it was here as I'm sure I wouldn't be able to wait till I get home!! It was the best one ever I had!!! 200 over 100

"Does it prove that I love ONLY you babe??" I said hesitantly.

"Yes it does and I'm happy we did as first I couldn't wait till at home and second you wee looking too hot in this dress! I love you Y/N!!" He said smilingly.

"I love you too" I said back and then he planted a kiss on my forehead, my cheek and finally on my lips.

After that small sweet conversation, we both fell asleep naked. And I hope I fall pregnant of his children soon...

It was the best night ever!! But seriously I really love this guy and I'm so blessed and lucky to have him always by my side!!

#Hy$n
#Hysn4life
#LoveInTheAir
#PerfectLife