The teacher// Dalton

Dedicated to IMSammiKat5

You were looking outside at the active cars driving on the car. Your attention was focused on their movements rather than the worst subject ever; MATHS!!! seriously this subject is hell!! You couldn't understand how some people liked to do it?? I mean it was a complex subject well whatever. Your pen in the hand, you were doodling in your copybook. You were drawing persons, shapes, writing names of people,etc..

Indirectly your mind was somewhere else in stead of being in Maths. Another fact was that you were feeling very like VERY VERY horny!! Your hands were from times to times rubbing your clit! You always wanted to experience a hardcore night with a boy and do 'it' but apparently no boys found you enough attractive.

( No offense to the reader, you are all very attractive, sexy, hot and pretty that any boys would die for you ✌✌ )

Suddenly someone scream loudly.

- Katie.. FOLLOW THE CLASS FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME!!

It was your maths teacher, Mr Rapattoni. A young teacher around 20 years who is unmarried, unengaged and has no kids. You innocently nodded and focused on the board but found everything written in Chinese.. Seriously what does "3\a * 6/9 (6/8) = ?"  mean?!?

In the mean time you were running your clit as you were super horny.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

The end of the class has arrived. You were packing your stuffs and were about to leave the class when Mr Rapattoni called for you. You went to his desk,took a seat and waited for him to start talking. He signed and stood and slowly walked till the door and locked it while saying how important the final exams are for your final results. You rolled your eyes.

- I don't care about that because you see, teacher I can't barely focus now..

- umm really then I will help you to relax yourself a bit but be quite!!

He said with a smirk who b you found Ohlala, A T T R A C T I V E

He picked you up and placed you on his desk silently while whispering "by the way my name is Dalton so call me Dalton!"

You gulped a bit and hesitantly wrapped your arms around his neck. He moaned a bit and kissed you on the neck,making you moving back and forth while biting your lips.

- what do you think? I saw what you did there, you little horny!!

You bit you on the neck, making you moaned but silently as you didn't want to attract attention from other teachers. You wrapped your legs around his torso,dragging him closer. He started giving you wet hickeys until you couldn't hold back and started shuffling his hair. He moaned in between the kiss and pulled away but immediately attacked your lips. Now it was becoming a hot-makeout session!!

He lifted your blouse and unhook hour bra at the sane time while you removed his blouse. Wow he was way more muscular than usually! While still kissing you, he played with your boobs and even sometimes, sucked your nipples.

Pleasure was growing too intense that you had to do it!! You unbelted his pants and bent down to see a huge erection. You removed his boxer and immediately put it in your mouth but unfortunately you had to suck it as it was too large for your mouth. After a while he cummed in your mouth which you swallowed. Without losing any second, he removed your thong and penetrated you, deep inside. You gasped and moaned in his chest. He thrusted in and out with such a speed!!

Soon enough, you both cummed on each other and pulled away. You both rested breathlessly on the desk until Dalton asked you to be his discrete girlfriend. Of course you said yes. Afterwards you both got redressed and you were about to leave but before you told Dalton

- from now on, I think I will distract myself more often from my education...

He smirked and said

- then you will get even more severs punishments..

You licked your lips and replied

- can't wait till tat happen..

Then you finally left.. No need to tell that everyday it was like that but more hardcore and rough!!