"Can we please just listen to the wise words of B.O.B.?"

"Come on, Lilly," I shouted gripping onto her hand tighter as I led her through the crowd. "We're going to miss it!"

"Miss what?" she shrieked as she stumbled over her heels and a few waiters along the way.

I stopped abruptly, feeling her collide into my back. I turned around grinning to find a very unpleasant smile plastered on her face. She blinked rapidly up at me clearly trying to figure out my beaming smile. I looked around us to see if anyone was looking before pushing open the door to the staircase and leading her through it.

"Dustin!" she complained as I pulled her up a flight of stairs. "Are we allowed to be up here?"

I stopped again turning around to face her. I smirked leaning closer to her so my mouth was right by her ear.

"Nope. So you should probably stop shouting," I whispered in her ear. I smirked as I felt a shiver trail throughout her body. She snapped out of it fairly quickly and pulled away just to slap me across the chest.

"Dustin! If we get arrested I'm going to kill you." she muttered as she glared at me.

"Yeah, make sure you mention that to the police," I arrogantly grinned which only deepened the frown that was spreading across her face.

I squeezed her hand silently asking her to trust me and when she gave me that small barely noticable nod, I led her up the stairs. Once I reached the door leading to the roof I let go of her hand to heave the door open with some force. The howling winds hit us instantly and with another squeeze of her hand that I grabbed onto once again, I took her outside. She looked around at the plain gray rooftop before turning to me curiously.

"Come on. It's about to start," I said leading her to the edge.

"What is?" she said following me not so reluctantly anymore.

"The sunset," I grinned as we looked over the edge at the yellow sky with traces of orange and red peeking out from the horizon. The sky was a mass of colors with tints of gold mixed in there.

Her chocolate eyes grew wide and I saw the gold reflecting through her bright orbs. She leaned over the edge as she took in the view where no picture could ever measure up. The blazing streaks of colors floated around us as the sky slowly turned to illuminated shades of blue and purple.

"This is..." she trailed off too enchanted to continue.

"I know," I breathed watching the small wisps of her hair get carried by the light breeze. "This is the second best place in Miami to watch the sunset."

She finally tore her eyes away from the sky to look at me. "The second best?" she asked.

I smirked at her obviously intrigued expression. "If you think this is amazing, you should see the other place. It looks like an explosion of colors that not even the best artists in the world can paint," I described as I watched the fascination in her eyes double.

"Where is it?" she asked eagerly stepping closer to me.

I tapped my chin pretending to think. "I'm not sure if I should tell you. This place is really special."

"Dustin!" she whined, her nose scrunching up as she pleaded me. I smiled as I shook my head at her.

"You're really not going to tell me?"

"Correct."

"Fine. I didn't really want to know anyway," she firmly stated as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared straight foward. I chuckled watching as she peeked at me from the corner of her eye.

"Just tell me!" she shouted, giving in to her temptations, her arms drooping defeatedly at her sides.

"Not going to happen," I smirked.