"What? You don't like posion in your burger?"

Normally I would've been mad and extremely offended. I would've stormed out and I wouldn't have cared if she slammed her head on the armrest and gotten a concussion.

This never happens to me because no girl in the entire planet is quite as messed up and bizarre as she is.

Normally I would've walked away and not taken a second glance behind me, but nothing about her is normal. Besides, it's pretty much impossible to be angry when she looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

The movie was almost over and the final scene was playing on the screen. Lilly had drifted off somewhere between the part when the zombie ate the woman to when he axed the boyfriend. Her head fell onto my shoulder and she snuggled into my neck with a content expression on her face.

I spent a good portion of the movie watching her sleep and tracing the indents of her face with my finger.

Her eyes fluttered a couple times but she never woke up. My finger traced her cheekbones and trailed down to the curve of her upper lip. Her skin was this angelic shade of white and it practically stood out in a dark theater.

I was continuing my minstrations on the edges of her alluring lips when she shifted slightly in her seat. I pulled my finger back onto my lap quickly and watched as she sat upright and examined her surroundings.

She looked throughout the theater and at the screen that were beginning to play the credits when she finally turned to look at me.

She looked at me, instantly remembering where she was as she sent me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry. I fell asleep," she said as she rubbed the crusts from her eyes. It is a true mystery as to how she can have bed head and crusty eyes and I still find her very attractive.

I chuckled, "Yeah I noticed."

"You're not mad?" she said cautiously as if she was expecting me to blow up.

I shook my head genuinely surprised to find that I wasn't mad before standing up and dusting the stray popcorn from my lap. I reached out my hand for her which she gladly took.

"Let's go get some food," I suggested as I led her out of the theater.

"Where?" she said lagging behind me.

"Master Diner." She scrunched up her nose as if she just smelled something extremely pungent.

"What?" I asked her after noticing her disgusted look.

"Nothing," she unconvincingly shrugged. I gave her a pointed look letting her know that I didn't believe that pathetic performance. She sighed before continuing, "Master Diner is so expected. Everyone goes there for their first date and it just gets so tiring."

"That's not true!"

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Really? So you're telling me that you don't take every girl you've ever asked out to the Master Diner for your first date?"

I grimaced and she smiled in victory both of us knowing my answer before I even had to say it.

"First you fall asleep during the movie and now your critizing my dinner plans. You're really hurting my mojo here," I frowned.

She chuckled, "Mojo? Really? How do you ever get girls to go out with you talking like that?"

"Did you come on this date just to insult me?" I deadpanned.

"That was one of the reasons," she smirked at the horrified look on my face.

I rolled my eyes before dragging her into the diner. "Let's just go eat something. Maybe you'll think of some new insults over a full stomach."