Chapter 22 new home

Sonic pov

I opened the door and saw my love coming with a kid.

" hi there I'm sonic. What's your name ? " I asked cutely to my little pup girl.

" I'm.... Rachel " she said shy and a little scared.

" nice to meet you. " I said happy and took out a doll.

" here this is for you. When ever you should feel alone or scared. Remember this doll will protect you for any harm. I used as I was a kid like you and now it's yours " I said. I handed it to her. She looked up at me. First she didn't know what to say or react but then she smiled hugging me.

" thank you..." She whispered.

Shadow smiled at this moment.

" Rachel wanna see your new room ? " shadow asked.

" I have my own room ? " she asked.

" yes why ? Don't you like it ? " shadow asked.

She shook her head as for no and took shadows hand.

" can I see it now ? " Rachel asked.

" of course beauty. " shadow said bringing her upstairs. I followed them and as I came upstairs. I saw Rachel jumping up and down happily on the bed. She look so alike shadow but I wonder why.

" so are you my new mommy and daddy ? " she asked out of no where. I walked beside her and sat down.

" well if you wanna that I'm your mom then I'm your mom. " I said truthfully.

Shadow sat now down on the other side of Rachel.

" of course we are. You will never be at this orphan again. This will be you new home if you want " shadow said.

Rachel nodded happily and hugged us.
She looked so happy. After a while Rachel fall asleep and I put her into bed. After this was finished I went out the room and shadow was following right behind me.

We went to our room and I laid on our bed down. I was so deeply hoping that Rachel will be happy with us. Shadow hugged me from behind.

" shadow ? You think that she will be happy with us ? " I asked.

" of course Sonikku " shadow said.

I wanted to say something but I heard light snores. I huffed at this. Shadow can be so sleepy sometimes I thought. But I knew I was as sleepy as him. My job was to hard today too. Ms. Wheeler argued that her kid got builded. Of course I hate something like that so we went to mr.Fuck. He was surprised but angry at the same time. I like mr.Fuck. He protects and treats me right if I'm right. He argued with ms.wheeler that it wasn't my fault it was ms. Gross fault. It was her time to watch over kids not mine. I stop the argue by asking the kid who was bullying him. He said the names and I rolled my eyes putting one hand on my forehead. I knew those kids he told me about. I explained everything. The next thing I know surprised me. Mr.Fuck told those kids that he was sending them to another kindergarten. It was a kindergarten for bully people. They learn them to show more respect and to make less trouble. Of course he's my boss. I can't reject his  orders. So it happened those kids got sent there after that nothing happened today. Thanks god.

I felt how my eyelids getting heavily and trying to shut down. I fight for some moment but then I give in to the sleepy darkness. I felt asleep into a dreamless sleep.