Chapter 4 helpful

Sonic pov

" it's shadow. Sorry shadow. I'm just with tails in a rush. "

Shadow looked at me again back in the class.

" what's wrong ? " this question really surprised me but I gladly explained him.

" Scourge again. ( groans ) follow me you to lousers "

We followed him until we got to his locker. He opened and damn it was large inside. It's like a room.

" stay here until the bell for the lesson begins. "

" thank you shadow very much "

" calm down faker. "

" anyways I need to go. Bye " after shadow said that. He walked away.

I took the love letters out and saw sonics locker. I thought for a moment but then decided to risk it. I put the letters inside his locker and went to get lunch...

After the lesson was over. I was on the way to my next lesson sport. As I got to the sport hall. I saw scourge beating up sonic while Jet beating Tails up.

" LET THE FUCK THEM GO BASTRD ! " I yelled. Jet, Scourge and his gang looked towards me. There eyes widen as they see me.

You may ask why ?

Because I'm a part of a dangerous popular group. We got lots of groups in high school but I'll explain that later. Scourge leaves with his gang and I went to them.

" did they hurt you guys badly ? "

Sonic groaned but stood up along with Tails.

" I guess we are fine. Thanks Shadow " but before I could say they both collapsed. So I took them and brought them to nurse. They stayed to rest there. Lucky that nothing bad happened.

" hey Shadow ! "

I looked back to see Blaze coming up to me.

" what is it Blaze ? "

" where are you all day ? Everyone is looking for you. Even Manic is looking for you. "

" got trouble but it's fine. "

" okay so anyways did you told him ? "

" no I didn't but I put the letters in his locker. "

" I cross my fingers for you. Good luck "

" whatever. Let's go. I'll explain the whole thing then later. "

She nodded and we walked away.

( surprised ? You should be everyone there will be more surprise )

As we reached the gang. I sat beside Manic.

" finely you found him blaze. What's the matter shadow ? "

I explained the whole thing to my gang and they new what happened.

" those suckers. They will see what they got for beating my blue bro. "

( here we go there's another surprise)

" hey what's with Tails ? The poor kid " Sonia said.

" anyways what are we going to do about them ? " Silver asked.

" that's easy. We show them what's happening to mess with us. I'm going play like I'm sonics boyfriend. Then they will not a lay finger on him but I don't know how I can help tails out there. "

" you will be soon his real boyfriend. For Tails hm.... How about I beat those fuckers off and tell them that this little kid is on our side ? "

" perfect idea manic as always. " blaze said.

" alright it's settled. Today after school we beat them and tomorrow we don't let those guys out of our eyes. "

" GOT IT ! " everyone said at the same time.