Chapter 13 school again

Sonic pov

I was running like my life was deepened on. I was gonna late for school and shadow was there already with tails too. I slammed the school door open panting already and zoomed again to my class with everyone else art. Gladly the teacher is nice. I entered the room and saw the teacher not there but I saw everyone else. I sat beside shadow.

" Why didn't you wake me up ? " I asked

" I tried but you didn't wake up. So I thought if you wouldn't coming I should tell the teacher that your sick but your here now. " Shadow said.

I sighed at that but okay. I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He also said that the teacher will be a little late so I was lucky. I agreed to that. I talked to everyone until the teacher came and we started our art lesson.

After art class was over I put my drew on the desk from my teacher. I drew shadow.

Shadow pov

After art I followed sonic to his class after I put my draw on the teachers desk. I drew sonic. Tails yelled to wait up for him. He drew both of us. Sonic and me. Silver was behind tails. Silver drew Blaze and Blaze drew Sonic with Tails together. Knuckles drew Rouge and Rouge him. Those people will be gonna a couple sooner or later I know that. Next class was math. I sat beside Sonic to help him. Math was something he needed help. Tails helped Knuckles. Blaze helped Silver. If I didn't know something sonic asked Tails of course. He'd the genius in our class abd no I don't compliment him. The teachers saying that. I saw around the class who was in here this time. I saw the fucker scourge with lion a on his laps. Even Mona was here. Mina was usually a nice girl but if Scourge is near she can be a bitch but I don't take it seriously bad I know why she's like that. Then I saw jet. Of course he's here too. I hate him still. I didn't forget what he was going to do. I looked around abd saw Amy. She was looking to Sonic and I. She looked happy. I sighed in relief that  she accepted the fact. Then in saw in front of me. The teacher began the lesson and I hold Sonics Hand. We squeezed our hands a bit and shared a smile to each other.

____________

After school

Sonic was the first one that zoomed out the door. I was wondering why the huge rush. I went after him with his friends and saw him hugging his brother Manic. Sonic talked with Manic about his birthday and they planned to celebrate it in a disco because it was also the day where the school was ending. I hugged Sonics waist.

" Its even our celebrate because of our 1rst celebration for being together. " I
Said

" Yeah and its also my and Sonia birthday too since we are triples " sonic said.

" True and the day also where you went to mobius and met Tails " Manic said. 

" Don't forget that we rescued the world from iblis too " Silver said.

" Don't forget thdt sonic rescued the world all the tine too. There is so much to celebrate it. " Amy said.

" How about making a party at a disco and then making a house party ? " Knuckles asked.

" Sounds good to me but the disco make it at my bar. I will get the best ounces there in. " Rouge said.

" Fine by me " Sonic said. We walked to our houses while planning it. After everything was settled Sonic,Tails and I moved into our house. The day was fast over. I laid down falling asleep peacefully not caring something else gonna happen.