Chapter 23 the wonderful moment

Sonic pov

I was playing with Rachel. She saw my belly. I felt so fat because of my belly but Shadow and Rachel didn't think like that. They liked me still.

" mommy do I get a little brother or a sister ? " Rachel asked.

" I don't know Rachel and - wait did you call me mommy ? " I asked surprised.

She nodded.

" you are my mommy or not ? " she asked me.

" yes but you never called me mommy. You always called me Sony, sunny or sonic " I said.

" I know but your my mommy " she said hugging me.

I smiled hugging her back.

" you know that I love you and no matter what I'm here for you okay ? " i said.

She hugged me more like she was scared to louse me but then she smiled and stroking my belly.

" will she or  he come out soon ? " she asked.

" I hope so because this kid never stop kicking me. Wanna feel it ? " I asked.

" YES !!! " she jumped a little happy. I smiled at this. I took her small little hands and put it on my belly. She felt the kicking and smiled to me.

" Sonikuu I'm back " I heard someone scream loud enough that I can hear it. I knew it was Shadow.

" I'm here with Rachel " I shout back. I saw him coming to us. We shared a kiss and he picked Rachel up.

" now how's my little princess doing ? " shadow asked her. Rachel told him everything that she was so happy and had fun but also missed him. I saw shadow smiling at that. He gave Rachel a kiss on her forehead and poked her nose that made her giggle. He put her down and hugged me.

He stroked my belly.

" how did your doing Sonikku ? " he asked giving me a short kiss.

" I'm fine Shady. But I missed you. How long you need to work before getting some days off ? " I asked.

" i need normally to work some few weeks more but I told my boss that I need to take off. To be on your side. So I got off. " shadow said.

I smiled and jumped on him.

" I'm so glad to hear that. I know you work so hard for us but from all this work we got less time for us " I said.

" yeah but it never happened that I didn't stop thinking of you two. " shadow said.

We kissed again and heard Rachel calling ewww. We stoping kissing and saw her closing her eyes.

" is it over ? " she asked.

Shadow and I laughed and said yes.  She opened her eyes and looked disgusted. I explained her that she would do that one time later too if she finds a boyfriend but she disagreed but I knew she would do it later too. I was gonna walk to our home but then I felt the hard kicking again. Shadow got me in time.

Then I saw my water broke. I got panicked.

" shadow my water... My water broke " I said.

He tried to calm me down and teleport me the hospital. Rachel hold shadows leg while I screamed. I saw How Rachel getting scared. I tried to tell shadow he should take Rachel to home but Rachel refused. She was shaking but holding my hand. I begged shadow. He nodded but first he gave me to the nurse and doctors.

Shadow pov

I picked Rachel up and hugged her. I told some calm words to her so she calmed down. It did work after a while she was calmed down.

" let's bring you back home. Sonic doesn't want that you get scared and worried " I told her.

I saw how she refused and hugging me.

" I wanna stay with you and mommy. Daddy. " Rachel said.

I smiled. Never ever she called me her daddy. I kissed her forehead. I was proud of her. That was and is my little princess. I saw her how she played with my chest fur. I was so hoping that Sonic was alright. He screamed so loud. But it last only 5 minutes. But then the doctor came out.

" congratulations you got a daughter " the doctor said happily. Rachel jumped happily and hugged me.

" I got a little sister daddy " Rachel said happily.

" can I go in and see my daughter ? " I said. The doctor nodded. I took Rachel and ran literally in. Seeing Sonic exhausted. I took his hand.

" how are you ? " I asked.

" I'm fine wait is Rachel alone in our home ? " Sonic asked worried. I helped him to lay down.

" she's here Sonikku. Don't worry. How's the little pup one ? " I asked.

Sonic smiled. He showed our little pup.

" this is Mia " sonic said. She opened her eyes and she got my eyes. She had my quills and my chest fur but she got sonics blue color in her stripes. I smiled. I picked her up and showed Rachel.

" look this is your little sister " I said.

Rachel smiled from ear to ear. I let her pick the little Mia up.

" hey Mia. I hope we will be the best big and little sister ever ! " Rachel said. Mia looked confused but that she giggled. We all smiled at that.

" alright Mia needs her food. " Rachel gave Mia to Sonic and Mia began to Suck on sonics nipples.

" come on Rachel it got late we can visit Sonic tomorrow again okay ? " I said.

She nodded and waved sonic bye. He winked back and gave me an air kiss. I smiled giving him back then we leaved the hospital. I took Rachel over my shoulders. She giggled as we got home I opened the door and got inside. Closing the door behind me then right after that I got upstairs and got into Rachel's room. I heard some light snores and I knew that Rachel fell asleep.

I took her over my shoulders without waking her up and put her into her bed. I put the blankets over her and went to mine and Sonics room. I laid down and close after that I fell asleep too. I hope sonic and Mia are alright...