Chapter 16 lonley kid part 2

Shadow pov

I saw Amy standing there.

" Rose what are toI doing here ? " i asked. Looking strong to her.

" I'm sorry Shadow for back there at the party. I just wanted to ask Sonic, you an the guys if your coming with me to an orphan ? It opened knew " amusing asked.

" hey shadow that would be a great idea. Just think you and sonic are long enough together for rising a kid " jet said.

" I don't think so but let's wait for sonic let's see what he will say for all of this " manic said.

" agreed " I said. At this moment Sonic came down.

" and what it had said sonic ? " Sonia asked holding his shoulder.

" negative " sonic said. He looked just like usually but something was odd. I hugged him.

" your sad ? " I whispered in his ear. He nodded. I hugged him.

" if this cheer you up. Let's wait until we got jobs and then I promise I'll get you pregnant but before all that happens even a marriage we should do." I whispered into his ear and he nodded hugging me back and snuggling.

" hey Sonic ? "

" Ames ? Long time no see. How are you ? " sonic asked.

" I'm fine I just asked shadow of you,him and everyone else want to go to the orphanage that opened new here."

" I wouldn't mind. How about you guys ? " sonic asked.
" I'm fine if you are " I said everyone agreed we went there. We saw lots of kids there but what caught my attention was that one kid sitting all alone watching through out the window. Sonic saw my look and he saw it too.

" wanna take her ? "

" but we don't have Money Sonikku how should we take care of her. "

" let's just watch around first. " he nodded. We looked around and we was gonna leave as we heard a crash. We saw that this kid had broke just the window with her bare hands. It was the same kid I saw before sitting all alone. She must be a lonely kid.  She was shaking not in fear but in agony and madness. I felt bad for her. I asked if it would be alright for sonic if we could stay for a while to help her. Of course he said yes. We went to her. I saw that women yelling at her that it wasn't right and hold her arm firmly. I could see the wound there hurt but she pretended it wasn't nothing for her.

" let her go your hurting her ! " sonic yelled. I was about to say something but I cut myself off. The women leaved.

" ha getting in trouble again mute shit !" A kid said.

" why not coming down here so you can repeat that in my face. So I can punch your useless life out of you afterwards ! " this kid said. Sonic giggled at that.

" what's so funny Sonikku ? "

" sorry shady but she's just like you. You both even look so similar "

He has a point. We do look alike and she has the same attitude as me but still.....

How could I rase a child ?  Can I even do that ?

Anyways we leaved after a while and went home. Thinking about this day what just happened.