Chapter 34 beautiful Day

Sonic pov

I woke up seeing Rahel on top of me.

" morning mommy hurry up it's time to meet up with Hellen." Rahel said happily.

" sure " I said getting up. Making myself ready.

" should I call daddy ? " Rahel asked.

" it's okay Rahel. I'm fine just give me the wheel chair and leave me the rest. " I said.

Rahel brought me the wheel chair and watching my moves.

" is something wrong darling ?" I asked.

" actually mommy I should ask you that question. " Rahel said.

I looked dumpfoulded.

" mommy why don't you wanna getting help if you need help ? " Rahel asked and now I know what she meant.

" honey of course it's okay. I do wanna get helped but I don't wanna help all the time. Hm ? " I said.

She sighted and nodded. She leaved the room and I followed her.

" are we ready to go ? " I asked everyone and they nodded. We got out and I zommed with the wheel chair off. I'm happy that I didn't lost my freedom.

______________________

°

♡♡

¿
¡

||
\\\\
~
'
<
>
{
}
[
]
¤

After 10 minutes I saw Hellen waiting for us at the Park.

" Hi Hellen sorry if you waited to long for us. " I said.

" no no Sonic it's fine. I just got here. " Hellen said.

" that's great but I wanna see this place now. Hellen could we go there right now pleaaaaaaaaaaaase " Rahel said.

Hellen nodded and lead us the way there.

" I could chaos control there if you would like that " Shadow said.

" Thank you Shadow but I prefer going there it's so much fun you'll see " Hellen said.

" that's true hey Hellen do you remember where I hold you bright style and put you in a Helicopter " I said.

" How could I forget you wanted to bring me to my favorite place and then the goverments showed up. Telling the president wanna see you. It was a face to face race but in the end you won brought me to my favorite place. We enjoyed there until they came back we rushed in the forest so they couldn't destroy the place. They followed us but you were clever then they were. You put us into the Helicopter and then flew us to the president home. After that you gave me a ride home. It was my first and best Adventure ever. I still am happy that I had this adventure with you. I don't regret it. " Hellen said.

" he he yeah me too " I said proudly.

" I could listen at this all Day long " Rahel said happy.

" hey daddy what about you ? What's your best adventure. " Rahel said.

" my best Adventure hm... let me think there is lot of things. " Shadow said.

" oh and Shadow ? " Hellen said.

" yes Hellen ? " Shadow said.

" thank you for rescuing the World with Sonic back there as the space colony ARK was about to Crash on earth. " Hellen said.

" it was nothing. Actually I kinda knew this will happen back there but I didn't let it down because I saw how wrong it is thanks to Chris back then. I helped to stop the ARK crashing because I understood afterwards that not all the humans are so bad. "  Shadow said.

" Daddy tell the Story from the begun on please " Rahel asked.

" well...... -

" hey look we almost are there " I yelled.

Everyone saw the huge mounten. We looked up to the sky seeing the flowers flew in the sky.

" How do we get there ? It's to high " Rahel said.

" with teleporting " I said.

I saw Shadow smiling holding me close and teleport us all on top of the huge Mounten.

" Wooooow this place...... " Rahel began.

" it's so beautiful here Sonikku " Shadow ended the sentence.

" I know. I missed this place too. It didn't changed at all. Everything is still the same. I'm glad I had this big awesome adventure with you back then Hellen. " I said.

" me too Sonic and now we had together all a one too " Hellen said.

" right " Rahel and I said at the same time.........