Chapter 7 Love letters part 3

Sonic Pic

I make myself ready to go to school. Then I remember it that in My Bagpack I put 4 letters. I took them out and began reading the first one.

" Dear Sonic,

I know you have a hard time behind you but you should know that I'm always near you. I will protect you no matter what. I'm sorry for everything i have done to you.

~ secret lover

I smiled and put the next one up.

" Dear sonic,
I love your azure blue color it remains me of the ocean. Your emerald green eyes reminding me always of the green grasses. I love the way your tough. I'm not a one that is good at telling my feelings but know this. I really love you. Your my light in the darkness.

~ secret love / protecter.

I was thinking and I had a feeling that I know this person. I surged of that mind and read the 3rd one.

" Lovely sonic,
I know that your bar young to figure out who I am. But there's a reason a good reason why i don't tell ypu it. I wanna that you find it out so you can be sure that I mean serious and it's not a joke. I'm writing the hints in the last letter. I would be really glad if you try to find me.

~ secret love

I put the last one out and there was a list of hints. Written was there:

- I don't talk much
- I'm in most of the dangerous gang
- I'm in your English class.
- not everyone wants to do with me
- I'm popular but I'm not like the others.
- I watch you for a while from a far distant.
- I fight much.
- I am as fast as you.

If you know who i am. Meet me plz tomorrow after school at the park. Ill be waiting there for you.

~ secret love.

I ginning brightly. I know who it is. But i plan other things. I want talking to him right tomorrow in English. First i need to be sure he is serious about this. If so ill gladly accept it.

I was now in school. Fling to my class. I see shadow sitting there.

" Shadow ? "

" Yes faker ? "

I put the letters out and his eyes widen.

" Your hints was enough that I Kobe who wrote me. Before you talk listen. All I need to know is this. Your not kidding me right ? "

He calmed down looking up to me.

" I'm serious sonic it's not a game "

" When are you feeling this towards me ? "

" I would say always maybe I didn't want to realize it "

I looked at him first.

" Look sonic its alright if you don't wanna be my boyfriend. I accept it. I know I'm not good for you. "

Sonic smiled and the next thing he done surprised me. My eyes went wide as he pressed his lips against mine. I pull hike closer to me and kissed with force back. As we separated we looked into our eyes.

" I love you too Shadow "

" So your accept to be mine boyfriend ?"

" Of course Shady " I still sat on his lab until I heard people coming to us. He gave me a kiss on the lips short and let me go and let me sat in front of him. After everyone was sitting and the teacher came in. The English lesson began. He put one hand to me. We both hold hands while doing our work. This day was perfect.