Chapter 27

Mature Content so please be aware. Thank you guys, hope ya like.

Kelsie (POV)

now that my sister is gone back to school, its only me left in this house with shawn. at this point i was about 1 month pregnant and i can feel the weight gain. i had mood swings like crazy, and i was very tired all the time.

"bae can you go get me some water" i asked shawn as i laid across the bed. he rolled his eyes and then got up. i rolled my eyes at him and flicked through the channels

"fuck is you doing?" he ask when he came back into the room

"what do you mean? watching tv, the fuck does it look like?" i replied with attitude

"i was watching the game"

i grabbed the glass of water from him and continued flicking through the channels "well guess what? im watching tv. you can go in the living room and watch your football game, damn"

"wassup you? you always upset and shit now. is it the pregnancy or is it me?" he questioned sitting down

"nothing is wrong with me im fine. i just need some peace and quiet. is that alright with you?"

"man whatevea" he said getting up leaving. i rolled my eyes and dialed Brittany's number

"hello?" she answered

"hey girl wassup" i said to her

"nothing, out with chris doing a little shopping"

"oh yall together?" i questioned

"not like that. i told you i wasnt getting back with him were just friends. but were out in New York about to finally meet his father, so were shopping for a decent outfit for chris to wear. Wassup with you?" she asked

"thats nice, im so happy for chris big head ass" i laughed "but nothing. shawn is irritating the fuck outta me. he always got some shit to say like damn back the fuck off"

"i feel ya, but it could be you. i mean your hormones may be making you act this way. just talk to him, but i gotta go. love ya girl"

"love you too brittany. bye"

**

Brittany (POV)

"chris are you ready?" i asked rolling my eyes

"almost"

we were in new york at chris's home..yes his home. he just bought it about a week ago and let me tell you, it was big as hell. i wasnt living with him, i just couldnt because i know how that would go...but i am staying with him until i find me a small apartment or condo near by.

this time around i knew for sure i wasnt leaving chris. we may not be together, but i still love him and i want to be his friend, his supporter, the person to help him get back on his feet. he decided to cancel his second tour because lately he;s been getting alot of negative feedback from fans, and the media has set him out to be a 'crack head' but i know chris isnt no damn crack head.

anywho his dad was coming over to meet him and everything had to be perfect. i had dinner ready, the house was cleaned, well it was already clean since its new.

Chris has been taking literally 2 hours to get ready.

"alright im good now" he said coming down the stairs. i turned around and couldnt help but say "damn"

"hahaha, you like?" he said smirking. he had on black shirt that showed his muscles, black tru religon pants, and black and white jordans. yes..all black. you cant go wrong with that,

"yes chirs, you look really nice. you nervous?"

"nervous? naw, more anxious and hopeful...hopeful that this goes right"

i walked closer to him and looked him in the eyes

"chris everything will be okay. i promise. trust me" i kissed his cheek and then walked into the kitchen

**

Chris (POV)

as she kissed my cheek i couldnt help but cj got a little anxious. the lightest touch of brittany made me go crazy. i miss her so much and i wish i could erase all the mistakes and all the shit i put her through because i love her with everything in me. she;s the only girl i know that would stay with me through all the bullshit i've caused. even all the negativity the media is saying about her and me, she still stays with me.

i know she doesnt wanna relationship with me right now because i need to get myself together and prove to her i changed. but i would do anything to get her back.

the doorbell rang, signaling my father was here. i havent seen this man in years, shit i thought he was dead. but he's not..he is alive and it still has not hit me yet.

"chris i got it" brittany smiled. she walked to the door and damn i her ass was looking good in them jeans. i licked my lips as she opened the door.

"hey ray" brittany smiled at him. he was a tall light skinned guy, he looked around 50 or so and for a old guy he had style. he sad on a button down dress shirt with solid black pants, and some jordans to top it off. i cant lie he had swag.

"hey brianna" he said. brittany laughed

"its brittany but come on in"

"sorry..." he chuckled "chris" he said staring at me

"d-dad"

he walked at fast pace and came to me. he hugged me tight and i hugged him back.

we made our way to the kitchen and brittany made our plates.

"i made some smash potatoes and steak. i hope you like it" she said to ray

"aw yea, i love it, thanks. aye you got a good girl on your hands" he said to me smiling

"i know i do" i smiled at brittany. she blushed as she put our plates in front of us. me and ray began eating like we havent ate in years and brittany just start laughing

"hold on gentlemen..lets say grace" she said sitting down "thank you god for bringing us all here today. thank you for bringing this family together. this father and son together. thank you. Amen"

"Amen" we both said.

this might just turn out to be a beautiful dinner

**

Brittany (POV)

it was around 11pm and i was tired as hell. chris's father had left and now me and chris were just watching movies.

"im glad tonight went well" i said as i laid my head on his shoulder

"me too, we actually gone meet up again this weekend. im glad i got to meet him. thank you brittany"

"for what?"

"for talking some damn sense into me, without you i wouldnt have met him."

"its no problem chris" i said looking at him into his eyes. i swear when i looked at him everything else around me just blanked out. all my issues were gone. he leaned in and kissed me and i kissed back. shit why i am doing this? i dont wanna fall for him again, but i cant help it. he laid me down as he got on top of him and kissed my neck. i let out soft moans as chills ran down my spine. every single touch was like a sprakle. he looked at me for permission and i shook my head. he began taking my shirt off and i wasnt stopping him. i know it was wrong because i promised myself not to do this. but i love chris, and when you love someone those feelings dont go away easily. he continued taking my clothes off and left nothing but my panties and bra on. i took his shirt off and basketball shorts off. he picked me up bridal style and carried me into his room. once we got in the master bedroom, he laid me down softly and within 5 minutes we were both completely naked. he looked me in the eyes, and i for the first time i saw a different side of chris. this wasnt just sex, or us just fucking, this was us making love. i can see it his eyes, and the way he touched me, he was gentle and very sincere. he started at my boobs. he was teasing me with his tongue, i let out moans as he traveled all the way down. he was nice and slow with every move he made. my body was like a work of art to him right now. my heart was beating faster than a strippers booty bounced. for some reason this felt like me and chris first time. i felt like a teenager all over again when i first met him. i dont know what the fuck he was doing but i felt like this was different. i snapped out of my thoughts as chris stuck cj in me. it was unexpected so i screamed but chris put his index finger in my mouth. i sucked on it to stop me from screaming, at first it hurted, but then pleasure came in. he was going at steady pace and with every stroke i was loving chris more and more. "chrisss" i moaned. he smiled and only three words came outta his mouth, "i love you" i smiled, "i love you more chris brown"

Trey Songz was right when he said Sex aint better than Love ;)

*****************************************************************************************************************

awwwww, i hope they get back together

should they???? COMMENT && VOTE.

Thanks for making my book "Unfaithful Love" hit 63k Reads! love you guys!