Chapter 22

Brittany (POV)

i woke up the next morning, happy for some odd reason. i dont know if it was because me and chris were back together or if i just miss him. either way i was glowing and i couldnt hide it. i hoped out the bed making sure to not wake chris up. i smirked as i heard his light snores. he was too cute. i snapped a picture of him sleeping and giggled, which made him move a little. i covered my mouth to keep the laughter in, but he woke up.

"fuck is you doing brittany?" he asked. i couldnt hold it in

"nigga you sleep with yo damn mouth open wide as hell" i laughed

"shut up" he chuckled half sleep. i skipped into the bathroom refreshing myself. i got into the shower and then began brushing my teeth. once i was done with all my hygiene, i grabbed some clothes from my bag. Chris was almost done with the tour, so i was happy. my man has been working hard, and he deserves a break. tonight he had a show in Missouri which was about a 2 in a half hour plane ride. it was only about 12pm so we had some time. 

chris walked toward the bathroom and got into the shower. as he did, i began to lotion my body up with my Bath & Body Works Midnight lotion. i put on my pink underwear with my pink bra. i then picked out my pink shirt, with my black nike sweat pants. i decided to just put my hair up in a single ponytail, since we were getting on the plane

"chris, hurry the fuck up" i said as the shower was still on. he turned off the water, and within 2 minutes he walked back into the hotel room with his towel wrapped around him. i licked my lips as the water was still dripping down his body.

"damn dont stare to hard" he laughed

"shut yo yellow ass up. aint nobody studying yo body" 

"you was last night" he smirked

"oh really? but you were the one calling and screaming my nameeee" i laughed. "with yo small ass balls" i added. his face got serious and it made me laugh even more

"alright man dont talk about cj, he sensitive" 

"whatever, just hurry up and get ready" 

"why you in such a rush?" he asked 

"because, i wanna go out and chill."

"baby, after the tour we can chill anytime you want i pormise. i got about 6 more shows to go and im done. i promise you'll have all of me when im done" 

"promise?" i asked

"promise" he smiled. he continued getting dressed, as i plopped on the bed and turned the tv on. his phone was ringing and he answered

"hello?" he answered

i couldnt hear what the other person was saying but whoever it was, he was getting heated

"i told you, stop fucking calling me" he mumbled. i sat up on the bed curious

"no goodbye, and lose my fucking number!" he yelled. he slammed his phone on the bed. 

"baby who was it?" i asked

he didnt answer

"baby? you can tell me. i promise"

"it was my father...my real father" he said sternly. he had this look in his eye like he wanted to kill somebody. i was a little scared so i didnt know if i should touch him or even talk to him.

"do you wanna talk about i-

"no brittney! damn! just leave me the fuck alone" he yelled. i jumped, taken back by how he raised his voice. i was scared as hell. i allowed myself to not yell back at him because this wasnt the time. i gave him his space, as he slammed the door of the hotel room. a tear fell down my face. i hate to see chris hurt like this, and what i hate most is when he shuts down on me like this. hes not the guy to really open up. you have to literally force him sometimes to pour out his feelings. i guess this was an issue he just wasnt ready to talk about. i sighed as i continued watching tv.