Chapter 16

POV (Chris)

This was my last week of school and i was happy as hell. i mean its sad to say i wont exprience the regular life of walking across the stage grauating, but i dont care because either way i still get my diplohma and my career. after this week, i will be flying to new york again to get started. unfortnately Brittany wont come with me next week, she has to stay here for 2 more weeks and then school will be over for her.

"hey chris" diamond said as i sat down at my desk

"wassup" i said

"so rumor has it that your leaving to go to NY" she smirked

"its not rumor, its true" i chuckled

"when you blow up dont forget about me" she smiled

"i wont forget about none of yall. shit, imma miss this dumb ass school" i joked

"you gone be on the rode, and stuff. its crazy. im talking to a famous person right now" she laughed

"i promise to send you a demo of my album when i make it. you'll be the first to get it."

"so is brittany going with you?" she asked randomly

"uh, yeah of course she is."

"you know that could;ve been me, with you chris. we had something special" she explained

"you know for a minute i thought you was being nice and generous, but of course you just talking to me about the same shit over and over. what part dont you get? me and you are done with, been done with, and will never be with each other again. i got my girl and it aint you" i said bluntly.

she looked at me as if she was going to cry. she sighed and replied "i will have you one day, and that bitch of yours you call a girlfriend wont be there for you. shes not loyal like i am to you"

"dont ever call her a bitch, your thirsty ass really want me huh? well guess what NO. and you can forget about that demo. oh and lose my number, i know yo sneaky ass got it" i said as i got up and moved to another desk.

i swear diamond stuck to me like glue. she always come up to my locker, somehow she got my number and she texts me. i just ignore her, because now its getting out of hand.

**

Brittany (POV)

it was about 6 pm and i had tons of homework. i was tired, but i had to what it takes to finish these classes in the next 2 weeks.

"honey, can i come in?" my dad asked as i sat on my bed in my room. i rolled my eyes and replied

"yes" he opened the door and sat on the bed next to me.

"i just wanted to come talk to you about some things. im so busy with work that i always miss you, but im off tonight so this is the perfect time. now i support you and chris and what your doing for him, but dont you think finishing school earlier is kind of to much? and then traveling with chris? i mean what if he really becomes successful are you gonna be on the road. honey your only 18. its a whole different world out there, and i dont think your ready for that" he said. rolled my eyes, expecting him to say this. i knew he was gonna start bitching when it came close to school ending for me.

"just because im only 18 doesnt mean i cant take care of myself. i know whats right and whats wrong so i'll be perfectly fine. and also, you should trust me that im going to make the right decisions. i know the world may be tempting, but i can controll myself. and finishing school early wont effect me, im still learning and getting my education. and me and chris already talked about touring. he understands that i wanna go to junior college for my first year, so i'll just visit him when he's near by. i wont be with him ALL the time, but i definitely wont be here alot. i know its alot but your gonna have to get use to the changes coming." i explained.