Chapter 11

Brittany (POV)

I drove to the hospital as fast i could and i made it there within 10 minutes. me and kelsie ran to the front desk

"hi, im here for chris Brown"

"yes, he is on the 3rd floor second door to your right

i quickly grabbed kelsie and hoped on the elevator. once we got to level 3, i went into the room. there was no nurses in the room and surpisely i didnt see marcus. i saw chris though hooked up to all these wires, and i instantly wanted to cry

"chris..ch..chris can you hear me baby?" i asked him. he didnt respond i started crying, and i couldnt help the tears rushing down my cheeks. kelsie came by me and rubbed my back to give me comfort. i put my hand on top of hers and cried.

"its okay honey. im sure he's okay, whatever happend, he will be fine."

"he cant even hear me" i sniffed

"im gonna step out and give you a minute."

i sat there for literally 20 minutes staring at him, wondering what the hell happened. no doctors came in, so i couldnt even ask, all i could do was pray that chris was gonna make it.

"chris, i know you cant hear me but whatever happened im gonna get you through this baby. im sorry if i did something to you, i just want you to be okay"

in the middle of my prayers, a doctor walked in

"hi im brittany his girlfriend. i just want to know whats going on?" i asked him

"hi my name is Douglas Whitmen. im the nurse here for him. he was rushed to the emergency room, apparently he's been doing drugs. we found almost 2 kilos worth of cocaine in his body. do you know that he is on drugs??" he asked me

i starred at the nurse in shock...my chris? on drugs? nooo.. he would tell me that.

"sir, i think your mistaking him for someone else. he doesnt do coacaine. i mean he smokes but nothing more" i assured him

"im sorry m'am but its true he had an overdose of drugs. you may think you know him, but you dont know much about him" he said to me. i wanted to slap the shit out of him, but he was right. chris hasnt been truthful to me at all. i mean smoking..okay. but cocaine? thats a whole different level. and he didnt mention this to me at all. im sure marcus had something to do with this shit.

"well how long is he gonna be in here? and what are you guys gonna do?" i asked

"well its not much we can do but give him advice on going to like a therapist or rehab. were gonna do a cleanse in his body, which is basically just cleaning up all the damaging organs and cells caused by this deadly drug he's been taking. from our X-Rays he's been taking it for at least 2 months now. but we wont hold him in here for long, were just waiting on his mother to get here to sign some papers and then he can leave"

"2 months? what the hell? so whats going on right now? is he unconcisous?"

"we put him on a sleeping pill so we could do the cleansing, therefore he wont fill a thing. he wont be able to go to school for a week, and he'll have to have someone with him at all times until the doctors feels like he can be okay on his own. cocaine is a deadly drug and were just glad he came to the hospital today, because he couldve died if it continued this with no one knowing. now i advised you to come back later on around 6, were gonna start the cleansing soon. thank you for checking in on him. i'll let him know you came when he wakes up"

"thank you for telling me" i smiled.

i walked out and my smile soon became a frown. how the fuck he didnt tell me this? i bet you marcus got him on this shit. i was pissed that he didnt tell me but even more pissed that this couldve killed him.

"are you okay girl?" kelsie asked me. i had forgot she was waiting on me

"im good, but chris isnt. he's been doing cocaine for a while and he couldve died. but luckily, there gonna do a cleansing in him, which will help most of that cocaine in him dissapear. im just so mad his ass didnt tell me" i explained to her as we walked to the car

"yeah i mean thats a big ass detail he forgot to include. damn, the best thing to do right now is to pray that he can get help and get better."

"your right" i said thinking.

is this gonna come between me and chris?

**

3 DAYS LATER

i havent talk to chris but today he was finally getting out of the hospital. his mother told me i could come check on him while she was at work, so after school i went to his house to see him

"hey" i said to him as he opened the door

"hey" he said hugging me

"how have you been?" i asked as we made our way to his bedroom

"good, just tryna deal with everything going on....i really miss you" he said to me

"i miss you too. but what you did was foul" i admitted "you basically lied to me you never told me you did cocaine"

"i know baby and thats my fault. but seriously i did it once, and i got hooked. i didnt know how to tell you"

"chris you told me you were gonna tell me everything when we got together. you know im here for you and i wont judge you. but you didnt tell me, and now i feel like thats not the only thing you can be hiding from me."

"im telling the truth. before i was scared to tell you, i didnt want you to think i was some crack head or something. but im sorry"

"you got me worried about you like crazy! i just dont know if our relationship will be the same"

"stop worrying" he said as he grabbed my hand "dont let this little thing become something more than it is"

"little?? excuse me? my boyfriend has been doing a deadly drug which i didnt know about! and then ended up in a hospital almost dying! are you serious? you think this is little? ive dealt with trust issues and i told you that. you gotta let me know things, or else it will become a big deal. its my job to fucking worry about my boyfriend, i love you!"

"you love me?" he asked

"yes chris i love you. i care to much about you and i think about you more than i think about anything else. i worry, i cry, i get upset and these past days ive tried to get you out my head. but i couldnt and its because i love you."

chris grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap facing him. his face turned to serious mode. and i have never seen this side of him. he looked deep into my hazel eyes as i looked into his

"brittany i love you too. and im sorry for everything i have put you through. please forgive me."

at first when i got here, my plan was to curse his ass out and make him feel bad for what he done, but for some reason chris just made me blush and feel like i cant stay mad at him for long

"i forgive you." i said making circular movements on his cheeks. he smiled and kissed me softly and we began kissing roughly. as soon as he was taking my shirt off i stopped him

"nu uh you got some proving to do before we go that far" i smirked

"you right baby. i'll do anything for you to prove to you im sorry"

********************************************************************************************

COMMENT &&&& VOTE

please && thank you!