Chapter 15

Brittany (POV)

It was tuesday, and my dad let me take off of school to go with chris to New York. my uncle bought us plane tickets and we flew out there first thing in the morning. the plane ride was long as hell, but was worth it. my uncle had to do a a couple of things, so he was gonna catch the next flight and meet us here by tomorrow.

"were here" i finally said as we got our luggage.

"damn, new york is beautiful. to be honest i've never been out the state" chris admitted

"why?" i asked

"mama never had the money to fly out the state, thats why im so grateful for everything you've done" he said kissing my lips. i smiled as i grabbed his hands. we caught a taxi to take us to our hotel we would be staying at until thursday. now i know im only a senior in high school, so my dad shouldnt let me be all the way across the country in NY. but my dad trusts me, and plus my uncle will be here soon so hes okay with it. he knows that one day all of this will pay off for chris.

once we got to our hotel, i quickly took a shower and put on something more fancy. today, we were meeting with some people from Jive Records and being chris girl, i had to look right. i opened my suitcase and selected my Purple romper, and designer RoseAnna 6 inch heels. i applied some eye shadow, and eye liner to my face and put my hair is lose curls.

"damn bae we just going to a meeting not the BET Awards" chris joked as he came out of the shower

"i know but i gotta look good. first impression counts"

he smiled as he unwrapped his towel revealing his 6 pack. it wasnt the first time i've seen it, but everytime i do it feels like the first time. snapping out of my thoughts, i grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse and put on my heels.

chris put on an all white outfit and yes, my baby was looking sexy as hell. he had on a white polo, white pants, and white air force ones. he applied a gold chain around his neck that i bought him that nearly cost me 3gs.

"you look good" i said as we walked hand in hand down to the lobby

"you look beautiful" he grinned

"you nervous?"

"a little but i got faith that it'll turn out good"

"im sure it will" i smiled. the car that was suppose to pick us up parked in the front to get us. we got in and before you know it, we pulled up to a tall, enormous building.

"Jive Records is on the 9th floor, Room 312. you'll meet with the Executive Producer and director of the company. good luck" the lady said at the front desk. we made our way on the elevator, and i can tell chris was scared as hell. i mean i would be too. this is his career on the line. this is either make it or break it.

"its okay baby" i said grabbing his hand. i kissed him softly and he calmed down a little.

7..8..9 *ding*

we walked out of the elevator on the 9th fllor and went to room 312. i knocked softly and a young man came to the door

"and you are...." he trailed off

"Christopher...Christopher Maurice Brown" he said nervously

"oh yes" the young man said checking his clipboard "right this way." he lead us into the room, where there was a back room. we walked into an office and there was a man on the phone behind a desk. it was 2 chairs prompt in front of his desk for us to sit down.

"well hello, now to see you all" he said as he hung up the phone "oh im sorry, my name is Bryan, Bryan McMoore. you most be Christopher" he said to chris