Chapter 23

Brittany (POV)

that same day, i was up listening to j cole born sinner album while chris was still sleep. i couldnt believe what i just saw. i cant believe he would go back to drugs. i got him out of it the first time, and now he goes back. 

i saw him shift a little and soon his head rose up. he sat up on the bed and squinted his eyes.

"hi baby" i smiled a little

"my head is pounding" he said

"chris can you remember anything?" 

"no,...no i ca-" he looked down and saw a bag of pills and instantly he start remembering "oh shit brittany i can explai-

"dont say anything."

"baby, i dont know what got into me" he said trying to touch me, but i brushed him off

"chris you have me to run to, not drugs. everytime something happens you cant just run to drugs! shit, i have catered to yo ass, i have loved you, i have made my mistakes but guess what? i learn from them. i dont dont the shit again!" i began crying. he hung his head low, lost for words

"how do you think this makes me feel? when i found you in the bathroom you looked a mess, i was hurt because when you hurt, i hurt. i didnt call the police, i didnt call your mom, or for help. why? because chris i got you, i can help you by my own damn self. i do so much for you, and the one thing we promised each other was that you werent gonna do drugs again or you were going to rehab. and you do this shit again on me" 

"so you want me to go to rehab?" he asked "i dont have a serious problem" 

"clearly you do! you keep going back to it."

"i'll stop i promise" 

"you told me that last time....i cant trust you chris. i just cant" i stormed out the room and cried myself all the way to the lobby. how the hell am i suppose to stay with chris through thick and thin when he wont listen to me? 

**

2 WEEKS LATER

i flew to compton just to get a break from all the non sense that was taking place between me and chris. were on speaking terms, but i know that he knows he fucked up big time. he had a busy week ahead of him anyway so i decided to just hang with some friends back at home. he had 3 concerts in 1 week. his last one was this saturday, which is the day i'll be going back to New york which is where his last show is at. 

"hell yeah, my bitch made it!" kelsie said screaming as i walked into her apartment. 

"hey boo" i said hugging her.

"well make yourself at home" she smiled. i would be staying with her for the week. her sister kelly actually goes to Iowa State University so she wasnt here, but she's coming in tomorrow to visit. kelsie decided to stay home and go to a small  College.near home . she has herself a mini condo right outside of LA and it is fabulous. shes gotten her life on track. she wants to be a designer so she goes to some type of college specifically for performing arts, designers, models, etc. 

i walked to the guest room, and began unpacking. she followed me in

"girl i am so proud of you. i havent seen you in months but i miss you!"

"girl i miss you too. but i have something to tell you first" she said seriously

"oh god what?" i asked