30. Media

Charlie's P.O.V

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast. I know that y/n feels down about what happened yesterday and if I know fans like that, it'll be all over the internet by now. I found a note on the counter, I guess from y/m/n. So she had gone to work and wasn't going to be back until late, great, more time for me to spoil my princess.

I started collecting the ingredients to y/ns favourite breakfast burrito.

***

I had just finished cutting the avocado when a hand settled on my shoulder. I jumped slightly from shock and turned so I could face y/n. She was smiling giddily up at me but I could see through the front she'd put up. "What's all this for" she inhaled deeply "smells great" "well good, coz its just for you." She smiled and took the plate to the front room. I followed her & sat beside her then put Orange is the New Black on. A quarter of an hour or so passed "I love you, you know that right?" I said, absentmindedly putting my hand on her bare thigh.

She placed her petite hand on top of mine. "Of course I do Chaz" she squeezed it and blushed. There was another advert break and the Hollywire 60second update came up. I felt y/n tense up beside me and I rubbed her arm gently. "Do we have the hottest news yet! Charlie Puth was seen kissing a fan just after he admitted to having problems at home with girlfriend y/n y/l/n, on the Ellen Show. Is there some trouble in paradise for the young, hip, solo artist. I'm Sandy Maychipp and this is your Hollywire 60 second update." The brunette called. "What the actual hell?! I can't believe she would actually do that!" Y/n sat up abruptly "I probably should have seen it coming from the start when were ordering, that stupid cow, errrghh. I'm so- Ughh..." When y/n got like this it kinda amused me. When she got angry she would either ignore you & her feelings or start rambling on about how she feels. And today was one of those when she'd just go on amd on... And on. Now she was pacing up and down still talking to herself about "...So it's okay to go around kissing other people's boyfriends, now? Boyy, she better hope to god we don't meet again coz honestl-"

I cut her off by kissing her on the lips, to which she responded back quickly, putting her arms around the nape of my neck and tugging at the hair. She kissed back with as much force as I did. I slipped my hand under my shirt she was wearing and started rubbing up and down her sides. She pulled back immediately, removing my hands in the process. "...Chaz" she chuckled uneasily and kept a firm grip onto my wrists "Princess what's wrong?" I questioned. "N-nothing... I don't why I did that" she tried "Y/n/n I know that's not true."

She sighed and let go of my hands to go sit back on the couch. I went over and joined her. "I just- when I was pregnant I obviously gained a few and now I've lost most of it I'm left with these ugly ass stretch marks that won't just take a day to fade. I don't want you to see them, baby, coz they're not pretty that's for sure" she finished with a little lighthearted chuckle. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me, so that she was sitting on my lap with her back to my chest. I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Princess, you're beautiful. Your stretch marks are just proof that you are so much stronger than you portray and you may think they're ugly but I think they're just as beautiful as the rest of you." I kissed her neck multiple times whilst rubbing her sides and bunching the shirt up. She turned her head towards me and pulled me into a peck on the lips that turned into a make out session, fast.

After minutes of kissing y/n pulled away biting her lip. "Shouldn't you be at the gym with Andy now baby.." She whispered seductively and ran her hands through my hair, tugging every once in a while. "Mmhm, I'm pretty sure it won't matter if I miss one session" she giggled at that and slowly ground her hips on me. "But Tia will probs be awake by now aannd I have burrito breath" "Well she's n-not complaining and I don't mind b-burritos, princess." I stammered. "Mhmm, you're so cute Chaz" she tapped my nose and with that she got off and made her way up the stairs.

A/n
I'm gonna be on holiday, so it'll be one upload a week for a while (Sundays)