19. Cravings

Charlie's P.O.V

Last night me and y/n came home really late. We also told the fans about little Tia, I thought the tour was the best thing that had ever happened to me until I found out I was gonna be a dad. Honestly I'm just grateful for life right now.
I have my beautiful girlfriend in my arms sleeping peacefully.

I leaned down to kiss y/n's neck gently, thinking she was asleep, but she turned around making me kiss her lips. "Morning princess" I said when we pulled away "good morning chaz" she replied smiling. I couldn't help but just admire her beauty, despite the time we've been together she never ceases to amaze me "you're so beautiful, you know that?" I say pushing her hair off of her face, she blushes hiding her face into my chest. "Stop, you're making me blush" she giggled and I just kissed her head.

"Chaz... I'm hungry" y/n spoke after a while looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I groaned in exasperation tilting my head back as she put her chin on my chest "pweaase" she stuck her bottom lip out. I sighed in defeat "what would m'lady like for breakfast today" I asked in an accent which she giggled at "hmm lunch..." She said stating the time "..waffles! Oh no um fruit salad and a chocolate-strawberry smoothie, actually all of it... Please" she smiled sweetly. I just looked at her ridiculed and started making my way out of bed "god, if you're not the death of me I don't what is" "Thankyou baby" I heard her say behind me.

Your P.O.V

I reached over to my phone that had been charging over night to check on my social media which I expected to be blowing up. As I unlock it notifications from Instagram, Twitter, MySpace, Snapchat and more came in. A lot of Puthinators were really happy for us and were already guessing the babys' name but there were a few that were negative. Most were obviously out of jealousy or jokes but one especially caught my eye '@lovingcharlieputh~ now y/n will have an excuse to be fat' when I read it I felt a ping in my chest, how could someone be so heartless as to criticise people's sizes, I never was someone who'd take hate to heart but it still hurt to see the comment. I felt the need to point this out. I posted a snap that said 'be happy with who you are and your size. Let people be jealous of your confidence💗'
I actually was craving those things for lunch before but now I just felt like having McDonald's. I crept downstairs wrapped in a thin blanket. "Charlie, can we have.. McDonald's... Pweaase?" I asked when I reached him. I wrapped my arms around his waist leaning against his back. "Princeesss I've just made the waffles" he whined "I knoww.. But we can have both" I compromised" "and who do you suppose gets it" he stated turning around to face me, I replied batting my eyelashes at him. "Fine, but only coz you have to eat for Tia too" "well she doesn't get this big by magic" I giggled pecking his lips.

***

When Charlie came back he had McDonald's as well as lots of my other favourite snacks "aw chaz, you didn't have to" I said taking some things from his hands and laying them out nicely on the table, where I had already set things. I took a picture of it all and tagged my hater on Twitter '@lovingcharlieputh I guess you caught me🙊🙈'

 I took a picture of it all and tagged my hater on Twitter '@lovingcharlieputh I guess you caught me🙊🙈'

A/n
I'm kinda slowly falling for Calum Hood too🙈