15. Accepting

Your P.O.V

Since finding out about my pregnancy I've been feeling a little better because I know why my body's acted this way. I've got someone in me, mine and Charlie's someone. I need to be the responsible one if he won't. "hey sweetie" my mom said taking me by surprise as I didn't even hear her open the door. "Hey mom" I replied, she smiled down at me "you sound and look so much better, have a good sleep?" "Yeah actually, better than I have had in a while" I smiled. She sat next to me rubbing my upper arm gently "y/n/n how long had u started feeling ill" she asked out of the blue "um just after Charlie left so... 5 weeks ago now" I said thoughtfully "then in that case, we're gonna go get you a scan" she said patting my hip standing up. "Woah, woah, woah what?!" I exclaimed chuckling. "Cmon you heard me, now get yourself ready" I groaned covering myself with the blanket.

***

"Okay mom, I'm ready!" I chirped running down the stairs. I'd just gone for something casual today so I wore my red checkered summer shirt with a dark jean dungaree and my red adidas ZXs. "Good, I was starting to think you'd gone back to sleep" she chuckled. In the car on the way to the clinic I decided to check my twitter because I hadn't been on for 4 days and I was met with lots of comments and hashtags from Puthinators. '#y/n&charliesplit' '#puthtourcancelled' '@y/t/n @charlieputh you guys were goals, like wth?!' '@y/t/n it's your fault Charlie cancelled his tour'. Confused, I went on Charlie's twitter and sure enough it was there... '@y/t/n Princess I'm sorry, please just call me, we need to talk😔' 'I'm sorry to all my loving fans that had bought a ticket for the tour but its been cancelled for now as I'm going through a tough time. No hate to y/n though, I still love you guys❤' ...He cancelled his tour for me? My thoughts were disturbed by my mom saying that we'd arrived. I quickly tweeted before getting out 'I'm sorry I haven't been on in a few days and to all those who had a ticket but me and Charlie have been having a few issues lately and are just taking a short break'

When we walked in we were greeted by a peroxide blonde receptionist who was literally drowning in make-up. "Hiya how can I help you" she said flashing her (almost fake) pearly whites "Hi, I've booked an appointment with Dr. Motsa at 11:30 for a pregnancy scan" my mom replied smiling politely. "Oh yeah sure! Just on the left through that door" she said pointing to an oak door with a baby sign on it. My mom took my wrist, rubbing it comfortingly as she noticed my nervous state "it'll be fine y/n/n this is just the beginning" I took a deep breath and nodded. She's right.. no biggy. When we walked in, the Dr was already waiting "Hello I'm Dr. Motsa and I'll be doing your pregnancy scan today. So if I'm correct you are approaching 6 weeks pregnant?" "Uh, yeah on, Friday" I spoke up "Okay so there's nothing to worry about except the gel being cold, just prop yourself up here then" she smiled patting the bed.

I walked cautiously to it and layed down pulling my dungaree down halfway and my shirt up & under my bra. "So I'm guessing that's... mom?" She asked more to both of us than me "yeah" I simply replied just as she was putting the cold gel on my stomach causing me to let out a sharp breath. There was a long silence before I heard some whirring and 2 beeps, my head shot to my left where I heard it from. There on the screen, was a little bean shape.. My bean shape. (lol tht felt weird typing) "If I'm being honest your baby's a little small for 5 & a 1/2 weeks as it's premature at the moment but that's not a bad thing at all, we're still in the early stages of pregnancy..." Dr. Motsa said clearing my stomach off of gel "miss y/l/n would you like to know the gender of your baby" she added writing me an appointment note. "Yes please" I grinned happily as I got dressed "okay if you look closely here, we can see that she's a girl" the Dr said handing me the photos. I've never felt happier. We walked out handing the slip to the receptionist to book another appointment & got in the car. I couldn't help but look at the pics and keep my hand on my belly.

We got to my mom's house and I needed some more clothes if me and Charlie were gonna be living apart now. "Mom I'm gonna just get some more of my stuff, I'll be back shortly" "okay sweetie, don't be long" she replied kissing my cheek and going inside. I put Years & Years on my spotify and popped my headphones in.

I got to our apartment... And I could see his black jeep in the drive which made me suddenly hault in my tracks.
My eyes widened and my heart beat increased... Could it be?

A/n
I'm not one for cliffhangers but... On a completely different note how d'you like the new changes to the story and my acc?