23. Miracle

Charlie's P.O.V

"Mr. Puth?" "Charlie, honey" I was woken from a slumber I didn't even know I had gotten into. "Hmm, uh yeah hi." I mumbled groggily. "Hey sweetie" I heard my mom say "I brought you a fresh pair of clothes" "thanks" I replied taking them from her. "Mr. Puth we had some response from your partner, and she's on the verge of waking up from the coma.. I-it's a miracle really." I can't believe my ears right now "What? Are you serious" "yes Charlie, y/n fought through it, through everything" my mom said "thank you doc" I said hugging her.

Once I had gotten changed into my new clothes I asked for Tia to be placed in y/n's room too just so I could be there for both of them. I could feel my eyes throbbing immensely and I just rested my eyes, with my head on the bed. Just as I was truly dropping to sleep I felt a gentle hand meekly stroking my hair just like y/n did when I got stressed but no matter how hard I tried to open my eyes, they wouldn't budge.

Your P.O.V

Memories from the past two days seem so faded, all I can remember is Charlie
***
"Baby hang in there, you can do this. Stay strong for me" I could feel myself losing all the strength and will to live. My eyes could no longer stay open. But they needed to, so I could see the angel who was calling me on. He cupped my cheeks to keep me awake: anything to keep me awake "princess look me in the eyes. L-look me in the eyess" ...I couldn't.
***
And now he's here in my arms, still here beside me, holding on to the last bit of hope that I'll be here by his side when he awoke. Here to sooth him and tell him it's okay. He looks so tired and worn out the least I can do is help him get his well needed nap by stroking his hair like I used to. I continued to do this until he fell deeply asleep, his head on my lap. "I love you, Chaz" I sighed before turning the little T.V. on in the corner.

After some time, the door opened and in came my mom with Aimee, Ty and a whole load of balloons. "Hey guys" I lowered my voice indicating at Charlie. Never the less Ty still engulfed me into a big hug, making me giggle "dude you got me worried for a sec, didn't think you'd make it" he chuckled scratching the back of his neck "aw did wittle Ty get scared" I teased and he rolled his eyes. "Y/n/n I'm so glad you're okay. My poor baby, you're so strong, you know that?" My mom cried kissing my forehead. "Y/n! Is this Tia or is it a mini you" Aimee exclaimed at the bottom of the room. Tia was in here? "Heh, I'm not sure.. I haven't gotten the chance to see her yet, I've only just regained consciousness" I chuckled to cover up my nervousness. "Look at her, she's the perfect mix" Ty said bringing the incubator up to my bed. There she was, my baby girl. She had Charlie's dark brown hair, his lips and I could just tell she'd be a daddy's girl when she grew older. "She's gorgeous" I spoke, a tear seeping out "Can I hold her?" I asked my mom and she looked at me with slightly pain filled eyes "uh.. No. The doc said she needs to be in the incubator until her lungs are fully stable" "oh okay."

"So, how is he" Aimee referred to the sleeping beauty in my lap "honestly he just seems really tired. I kinda feel bad" I sighed. "Nah, he's fine.. He's a trooper" Ty comforted and I smiled up at him.
The rest of the afternoon went by swimmingly as we just caught up on things. It was nice to just embrace this company.

"Yeah, and he was just like 'you got the job' before I even started my interview! I actually almost choked on the lemonade I was drinking" Ty laughed finishing his story, ultimately sparking a deep laughter from within me.

"Ah, miss y/l/n, you've made a miraculous recovery. You truly are a fighter" Dr. Motsa beamed as she walked in. "Yeah I guess" I nodded, my laughter subsiding. "I've just come to give you your two asthma pumps to clarify your breathing steadiness, since little Tia has also recovered increasingly you may possibly be able to go home together tomorrow." She announced handing me the pumps. "Oh my gosh really?!" I exclaimed spraying them. "Mmhm... But for now visiting time's over" she replied, her eyes darting towards Charlie "oh, no I really think it's best if he stays here thanks" I stated politely. She looked at me again before leading Aimee, Ty and mom out the door "bye y/n-see ya-love you sweetie" they waved in unison. The room was silent, beeping being the only sound heard.

I resorted back to my initial motion. Instead placing my hand on Charlie's cheek and rubbing small circles as he lay his head on my shoulder. "Y/nn?" Charlie suddenly mumbled beneath me "yeah, yeah sshhe's my wif-" "baby wake up" I gently shook him, resultedly waking him from his mare. "Y/n?" He woke with a gasp. I kissed the tip of his nose, nodding and smiling down at him. He wasted no time in engulfing me into a bear hug. "Chaz, hey baby, I'm here. Thank you for sticking by me and encouraging me to stay strong." I pulled away, a tear of joy slipping my eye. "Princess I'd never leave our perfect little family for anything" he chuckled kissing the tear away from my cheek and holding me til sleep consumed me once more.

A/n
Omfg Calum Hood and Charlie Puth are, no joke, dominating my whole life😥😻