2. Family Dinner

Charlie's P.O.V

Yesterday y/n woke me up with a nice surprise and I decided to get her the dress she always talked about and she insisted on wearing it today.

So today was the day y/n met my mum and dad, I mean sure they've heard about each other but they've never met and today's the day, I'm kinda nervous... idk. But anyway we're going for a meal out with my parents.
I've been sitting here ready for the past half hour but I dont mind because we got time I'd wait anytime of any day for my princess... As if on cue she comes down the stairs in a sexy purple dress that hugged her curves nicely, she looks too beautiful for even words to describe, I've been staring so long I haven't realised that mouth has dropped slightly.

Your P.O.V

I make my way downstairs only to find Charlie already gaping at me in my purple dress that he got me.

"Babe..?" I giggle shyly, snapping him out of his trance. He clears his throat scratching the back of his neck "uh sorry princess, its just that you look... So sexy in that dress" he makes his way to me and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, drawing me into a deep kiss. I pull away smiling, "babe we'll be late" I whisper walking towards the door.
As reach the car door I feel a sharp sting on my butt, I gasped "Chaz!" I exclaimed slapping his arm gently. "I"m sorry y/n/n but I did say" he chuckled. I got in the car and put Stitches by Shawn Mendes on. I could tell Charlie was nervous at his silence and I could see his tensed state. So I placed my hand on his knee smiling up at him and he relaxed a little returning a half smile.

*skip car ride*

We got to the resturant his parents had picked for us to eat at and found our table. I went to shake his mum and dad's hands but i got pulled into big hearty hugs from the both of them, I just smiled and blushed.

*Skip to meal*

By now the conversation between the 4 of us was in full blast, and tbh I'm relieved. Towards the end of the meal Charlie's mum reached into her handbag and pulled out a little polaroid picture and handed it to me. "Oh, I almost forgot this was the first time Charlie..." She was cut off by Charlie groaning in embarrassment "Momm... Please" I giggled and looked at him "Aw u looked so cute here" I began "Looked? What are you talking about I mean look at this face" he said cupping his cheeks we all chuckled.
His dad looked at the time and we said our goodbyes.

*Skip car ride home*

We got home and I headed upstairs to our shared bathroom to wash my face off of makeup and brush my teeth. When I walked out into our bedroom I heard him wolf whistle me because I was in my lace lingerie and I just shushed him playfully and walked over to him in bed. Charlie placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing circles on it and I turned around kissing him and laying in his arms until I fell asleep.