6. Then There's You (dirty)

Your P.OV

I woke up with a sudden gasp before realising where I was, I had no idea how I got to sleep or in my shorts and Charlie's tee, all I knew was that I was safe in his arms. I carefully turned myself to face him, his eyes were puffy and he had slight bags under his eyes as if he had been up all night... Because of me. The instant memory of Justin came to me along with a migrane, tears dwelling in my eyes why was I so weak against him? Why didn't I do anything?
I slowly eased out of Charlie's arms and made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. At the scars. The marks. And bruises of last night. Am I broke? I washed my face as more tears formed, a pair of arms snaked sround my waist and I turned around half-scared but instantly broke down in his arms.

Charlie's P.O.V

"Shh y/n/n, it all gets better, please don't cry it was never your fault" "No Chaz! I was weak, I didn't fight back, I-" I couldn't take it anymore, her blaming herself for this when it was all that ass Justin. I kissed tenderly and she didn't shy away from kissing back, wrapping her arms around my neck and tugging on my hair a little... Ugh she knows how much I love that.
I picked her up only breaking the kiss to admire her beauty and lay her back on the bed. I hovered over her massaging her bruised boobs pecking them each while she squirmed at my every touch. I reached her shorts, looking at her weary face for approval "don't worry baby, I'll take care of you" with that I pulled them down gently and disposed of them.

Standing back I just took a moment to take her in, my gaze was broken by her giggling "Charlie.." Her eyes flicked down before going back up, I looked down blushing at how hard I had gotten "well there's beautiful then there's you sexy". She sat up reaching for my waistband but I stopped "uh, uh, uh right now its all about you princess". I kissed her opening and she gasped, getting louder as I started sucking on her clit and teasing her slit with my finger. "Chaz P-please stop teas- OH FF-UCK" she practically screamed when I thrusted my 2 fingers into her. Seeing her like this was amazing because I was making her feel this way.
"Ch-charlie I'm cuming!"she moaned, now writhing under me. I held her hips still with my free hand, "Cum for daddy princess" I said knowing it was one of her big turn-ons and sure enough she came on my fingers and I licked them clean.

Your P.O.V

I came down from my high, breathing heavily. I open my eyes to see Charlie licking his fingers. "I'm sorry Chaz."
" I'll love you to the moon and back baby girl no matter what and promise me not to ever forget that. "I love you to the moon and back" I said back.

A/n
I almost keep using so many abbreviations like rn or ily2 lol😅