Fights

A year after graduating from hogwarts:

Hermione's POV
I am having a great career as head of the department of magical law enforcement. But I miss hogwarts and my years there were incredible, right from 1st year to 6th. Hogwarts was always a home to me. Every time I look at Hogwarts now, I remember the loss we suffered and the desolation we faced. But we did return for our 7th year. Messed up 7th year.

--------------------
As she had expected she had become head girl, but with the famous man whore Draco bloody Malfoy as head boy her year of dreams had gone down the drain and had become a year of 24 hour cursing and an annoying arse following her wherever she went. Oh bloody hell, Mcgonagall must have gone psycho after the war. What was she thinking putting a cat and a dog together. She was definitely bonkers. Fights were common.
hilarious, stupid and annoying.

Flashback
"You piece of shit! " Malfoy yelled
"I'll kill you, you prick " mione retorted.
"That won't be necessary cause I'll kill myself if I have to spend another day with an insufferable know-it-all like you"
She growled at him and lunged forward, clutching a handful of his hair"
"Accio scissors"
"You wretch, get your filthy hands off my hair before I choke you" he shouted , shoving her off just before she could chop off a large portion of his hair.
"You're a bloody brat and an egotistical snob, you know that you git"

They started throwing things at each other and they would have pulled all the hair off each other's heads if Harry hadn't come and seen them fighting like babies ,swearing at each other. It was quite an unpleasant sight.
"Oh dear lord not again "he muttered as he stepped forward ,cast a shield between them and he calmed them down. Hermione didn't talk to Malfoy for days after that.

End of flashback

Come to think of it, she actually missed fighting with him. He did try to change but She guessed she kept making him angry.