Somewhere fun - Pt 2

"Wanna go somewhere fun?" He asks.

"First of all, that sounded really creepy," I laugh and he shakes his head.  "But yeah I would," 

He smiles and he helps me up and we go back trough the window and walk down the stairs pushing past all the drunk people to get to the parking lot.

I follow him to his car and we get in "I swear if this gets anymore sketchy I'm calling the police," I laugh.

He starts the car and we pull out and start driving to places I never seen before and honestly it was beautiful.  

Finally, we pulled into this gravel driveway and he gets out "Come on!" He waves "If I beat you, you buy me some nuggets!" 

I hop out of the car "You're on!" I yell and we start running through the open meadow/field and we come to this little pathway and we keep running, God damn this kid is fast.

I slow down out of breath and hunch over "Okay, okay," I say "You win," 

I don't hear him say anything and I look up to see this beautiful creek with a waterfall, and I swear I never saw anything more beautiful. 

I walk up next to Evan my eyes fixed on the waterfall "Beautiful isn't it?" He says

"How did you find this place?" I ask.

"My mom and Dad used to bring me here when I was little," He says and he walks down closer to it and starts going from rock to rock across the little creek to get to the other side.

"Evan I'm going to bust my ass if I go across!" I call to him on the other side. 

"Come on!" He says "You can do it!"

I build enough courage to do it and I slowly make it across and we both sit on a huge rock, taking off our shoes and dipping our feet in the water.

"I'll take this than a party any day," I say "I bet you bring all your girls here," I laugh.

"You're the first," He says looking at me,

"You're kidding me right?" I ask as he sits back on hid elbows,

"No," He says "I never showed this to anyone," 

"And what makes me so special for you to show me?" I ask him.

He shrugs "I have no idea," He admits "It just felt right," 

I blush a little, I just fell right to him? It was quite flattering, to be honest.  We stayed silent for a while just enjoying the view of the beautiful spot he had shown me to. 

"You know this place-" I turn to look at him but he already had his eyes on me. 

We both leaned closer until our lips touched and moved so slowly and passionately, how is this boy I just met and hour ago making me feel like this? 

We pulled away "Wow," He breathed.

We both went back in but this time is was filled with more desire.

(keeping this pg-13 here children ok)

"oh my god" I sit up from the blanket, "Bb/f Is probably looking for me! She's going to kill me!" 

"What time is it?" He asked

I opened up my phone.

1:20am

"We been out here for 3 hours!" I say "We have to go," I say putting on my shirt and tugging on my jeans as did he.  We packed all the stuff we hand and ran across the rocks to his car and sped back to his house.

I jumped out of the car and there were no other cars there except Bf/n and I rushed in the house, I saw her sitting on the couch with her phone in hand.  She looked up to see Evan and me.

"Jesus," She said, "It's about time you got here, how long did you guys do-" 

"Don't" I say stopping her "Let's just go," I nervously laugh

She walked past me grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the house.

"Call me," I mouthed to Evan and he gave a thumbs up

"Don't forget my chicken nuggets,"